Lam

The weekend with Pha was so nice. Like I don't know if he realized it and halfway through it also hit me, I didn't want to fight it anymore.

I let him be, we had a really good weekend together. Maybe he does this with Beam and Kit; its probably their style.

I was having lunch with Forth and Ming aljng with their boyfriends who joined us. Park was still in class and I heard from the Medical boys that Pha was tutoring someone at the library. We were talking about our weekend when it was my turn. I just causally mentioned that I completed all my pending lab work whereby Forth earned a dirty glare from Beam for having not done it and also that Pha came over and we hung out.

"That's nice. So you two went to watch a movie?"

"Movies, yeah? We also did meals plus oh we played computer games, fun fun"

I caught the boys looking at me puzzled. Then Ming asked the most important question that cleared the fog: "P, how did you guys do that in 2 hours?"

"2 hours? We didn't do that in 2 hours. Pha stayed for the weekend since Friday night and he only left on Sunday."

The rest of the boys gaped at me. I was like "What?!" when Beam said; "Pha doesn't stay the weekend in our dorms. We will hang out for hours but he always goes back home eventually. He always says he doesn't find any other place as comforting as his. So I'm surprised to hear he stayed over. He's never done that with me or Kit either."

Now it was my turn to be gobsmacked. I didn't know what to say. I genuinely thought Pha was like that with them too and now I'm like... and it's not even like I asked him to; he voluntarily parked himself there.

Just as I was trying to come up with a reply, Park came over with Wai. He had a cheeky smirk and knowing him, he was up to something. They joined us for lunch and soon we found out from Wai that he was excited about going to the beach with us for the weekend and thankful for the invite. We all looked at Park who begged us secretly to go along with it. Kit chuckled and Forth just smirked. They all looked at me as my answer would make or break the decision. I was known for being difficult, you know. I was the hard ball except only around Pha apparently.

"Yes, I know. We are all excited too. So first thing on Sat, 8am ok."

Everyone cheered when they heard that. Just as they did, Thun came there. He joined the table at my invitation. I introduced them to Thun and then asked if I could bring him along too so he can get to know more people. Everyone agreed. Finally Pha arrived. He came over to join us and sat with the Medical princes, directly opposite me. We told him about the beach and he agreed too!

"Let's plan rooming guys! Who sleeps with who?!"

"No fight, we are all sleeping with our own boyfriends. So the 3 single boys, do you want to room together?"

I looked at Pha. He had an odd unreadable expression on the face. He agreed to it albeit reluctantly in my opinion but I didn't say anything. I was ok with it so that Thun will not feel left out. We excitedly made plans and Forth booked the cottages for us!

Soon, Saturday came. I just didn't know then, that this beach trip was going to be the spark of everything else.