Lam

I just sat quietly, letting Pha sleep in my arms. Soon I felt sleepy again and I fell asleep too.

I woke up hours later, to find sunlight streaming in, soft music playing and a figure busy in the kitchen. But I turned to my right and got a heart attack, seeing 5 boys sit and watch me.

"What the fuck! What are you fellows doing?" I shouted at Forth, Beam, Ming, Kit and Park. I heard Pha chuckle from the kitchen. Forth just looked at me with his eyebrows raised whilst Park was just shaking his head at me. Beam was smirking away like he knew something whilst Ming waiied respectfully to me and ran off to the kitchen. Kit just poked me gently, "comfortable?". I glared at him, he gulped and went off to join his boyfriend.

Pha came in with an iced coffee. "Stop bothering him, you guys. Go home already. You been sitting here for 1 hour watching him."

I just looked at Pha quizzically. He shook his head in agreement and reiterated that they had been that free. I rolled my eyes and shooed them away. Forth laughed, collected his boyfriend and off they went. Park told me to come hang out with them later and left too. Ming and Kit followed after Park.

I stood up, rubbing my face tiredly. Pha gave me a set of clothes and towel. The clothes looked familiar. "I got Park to bring them from your dorm earlier and that's your towel. I know how fussy you are. I heard Forth whine about it before.".  I looked at him sheepishly and smiled. I took a quick shower and came out to see Pha setting the table for lunch. I offered to help but Pha shooed my help away. He did it deftly whilst I walked around the room nursing a coffee. I was looking at Pha's collection of books when he beckoned me over for lunch. We had a good one and I offered to clean up after, but not before Pha teasing me on if I knew how to clean.

I sniped at him and chased him away. He laughed and settled himself at the table doing some work whilst I washed up. I came out and told him I was off to see the boys and he waved me away absently, caught in his books. I just smiled and took my leave. I left and was en route to meeting Park and the boys when I recalled I had left my uniform behind. Just then my phone beeped, with a picture of my uniform in the laundry bag; "It will be ready later. Come collect ok?" Have fun with the boys"

I automatically caught myself laughing at this message. It seemed so domestic. Once again that warm tingly feeling overcame me.

Sheesh, seemed like I was having it bad.