MORE BAD THAN GOOD

CALAVERA COMPOUND

SEVERO: You see this equipment? Very old. The settings are not quite accurate anymore... So, it's hard to tell just how far to turn the dial...

PETER: [grunting] I think it's a little high.

SEVERO: I've seen some crack their teeth. Others, just shake and shake, even after their heart stops. Sometimes, we don't even know they're dead!  But nobody wants to play a guessing game. So... Why don't you just tell us-- where is La Loba?

DEREK: We don't know where La Loba is.

SEVERO: No? Maybe you need a different method of persuasion? Maybe we cut one of you in half-- the other talks?

PETER: I would love to be the volunteer, but we really don't know what you're talking about. And, honestly, isn't bisecting people with a broadsword a little medieval?

SEVERO: [chuckling] Broadsword? We're not savages!  We all wonder how far your little healing trick goes. What do you think? Can you grow back an arm? We're pretty sure you can't grow back your head.

ARAYA: Boys...No tienes ser tan duro... [Spanish: "You don't have to be so tough."]

DEREK: [tiredly] No hablo español... [Spanish: "I don't speak Spanish..."]

ARAYA: [scoffing] Tu hablas muchos idiomas, Derek Hale. [Spanish: "You speak many languages, Derek Hale."] You know exactly what I'm saying... And you know what we want. Where is the She-Wolf?

DEREK: We don't know any She-Wolf.

ARAYA: I know you won't talk, lobito. [Spanish: "little wolf."] This one will talk. This one loves the sound of his own voice.

PETER: You should hear me sing.

SEVERO: We want to hear you scream.

PETER: [offended] No one ever wants to hear me sing...

ARAYA: What could we do to persuade you, hmmm? Where is the She-Wolf?

PETER: AHHHHHHHHHHH!

ARAYA: Think about it! I'm only going to ask you....Nine more times.

BEACON HILLS PRESERVE

STILES: OH!

THOMAS: I think we found something.

SCOTT: So did I

STILES: It's a coyote den.

SCOTT: Werecoyote.

YN: You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo.

SCOTT: [uneasily] ...We shouldn't be in here.

STILES: What do you mean?

SCOTT: She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home-- our scent's going to be everywhere.

THOMAS: If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?

SCOTT: I don't know...

STILES: Can you track her now? Do you think you got her scent?

SCOTT: Maybe... But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf... And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back.

THOMAS: [sighing] The door's still open.

SCOTT: If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help. This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss' league...