MASTER PLAN

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

PARAMEDIC: Thanks for your help, but we can take it from here.

MELISSA: You know, I'm gonna have to give a statement. Why don't I ride with you?

PARAMEDIC: [awkwardly] Um, I think that would be a little...

MELISSA: Perfect! Great.

PARAMEDIC: [sarcastically] Great.

ARGENT HOUSE

STILES: Ow, ow!

STILES: Ow! Ow!

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

STILINSKI: I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means...

STILINSKI: [defeated] The hell, I don't know what that means.

STILINSKI: Um, look, if he answers his phone if he answers his emails if either one of you sees him--

ISAAC: [gently] We'll call you.

SCOTT: Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something.

YN: We'll find him.

STILINSKI: Yeah... I'll see you, okay?

THOMAS: Please be safe.

THEY ALL NOD.

COACH: McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up.

SCOTT: [sheepishly] Yeah, I know, Coach...

COACH: All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys.

COACH: [shrugging] Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg!

COACH: I'm just saying, we-- I-- need you on the team. Get your grades back up.

SCOTT: [nodding] I will.

COACH: I know.

SCOTT: Is that everyone?

ISAAC: I think so...

ISAAC: You're gonna find him by scent?

SCOTT: Yeah. We both are.

ISAAC: [frowning] But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?

YN: How am I even handling you guys

DEREK: We need to talk.

PETER: All of us.

SCOTT: [gasping] Holy sh--!

ARGENT HOUSE

STILES: Shhh!

STILES: [yelping] Ow!

GERARD: They were trying to warn you... It's electrified.

STILES: What are you doing with them?

GERARD: At the moment? Just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them. They won't give Derek up-- the instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong.

STILES: [anxiously] Okay, so, what are you doing with me? Because Scott can find me, all right? He knows my scent. It's pungent, you know? It's more like a stench. He could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer, covered in fecal matter and urine...