ICE PICK

HALE HOUSE

DEREK: [distorted voiceover] Ever wonder what happens if a Hunter gets bitten, Allison? Ever wonder what happens if you get bitten? What do you think your father would do? What do you think he'd have to do? When all it would take to change everything is... one bite... One bite...

ARGENT: Everything changes.

ALLISON: [furiously] Is this how we're gonna do father-daughter talks from now on?

ARGENT: No...

ARGENT: This is how we're gonna train you.

ARGENT: Do you know why we use arrows?

ALLISON: ...They can't heal until it's taken out.

ARGENT: Look familiar?

ALLISON: [angrily] You were going to kill him.

ARGENT: That's right. And, if we find Isaac on another full moon, we will kill him. That's the hard choice we make. But it wasn't my choice.

ALLISON: Gerard?

ARGENT: No.

ARGENT: See, our family has a surprisingly progressive tradition. Knowing wars and violence are typically started by men, we place the final decisions-- the hard ones-- with the women.

ARGENT: Our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters... to be leaders. Training starts now.

ARGENT: Time her.

BENNETT: Congrats.

ALLISON: For what? It took me two and a half hours.

BENNETT: [shrugging] Took me three when I did it.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SCOTT: It had a tail. I don't have a tail.

ALLISON: [smirking] Maybe you just haven't grown it yet.

SCOTT: I'm not growing a tail-- ever.

SCOTT: Are you slowing down for me?

ALLISON: I was waiting for you.

SCOTT: What? Waiting for me to catch up?

ALLISON: [smirking] You looked like you were struggling...

SCOTT: Maybe I was admiring the view?

ALLISON: Try admiring from afar.

COACH: [laughing] McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy... Right?

COACH: All right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall.

ERICA: [panicking] Oh, please--

COACH: Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?

LYDIA: [snidely] Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out.

COACH: Erica...

ERICA: [shakily] I'm fine.

ALLISON: [anxiously] Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know, she's epileptic.

COACH: [exasperatedly] Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff???

COACH: Erica, y-you're fine. Just-just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on.

AS SOON AS ERICA KICKS OFF YN CATCHES HER BRIDAL STYLE AND PLACE HER ON THE MAT

COACH: See? You're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine.