FRENEMY

MARTIN HOUSE

ALLISON: I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened.

LYDIA: I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened...

ALLISON: [hesitantly] It's-it's kind of complicated.

LYDIA: [irritably] Well, how about you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson was? Or what is wrong with Erica?

LYDIA: Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?

ALLISON: Part of the reason why I'm asking is that Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself.

LYDIA: [sighing] Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend-- which is nothing-- to myself.

ALLISON: Hey... He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?

LYDIA: [coldly] Let me go.

ALLISON: Just, for one second, please, try and remember--

LYDIA: [impatiently] Remember what?

ALLISON: Remember what it feels like...

ALLISON: All those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you-you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?

LYDIA: [sighing] No.

ALLISON: What do you mean, "No?" You've had boyfriends.

LYDIA: None like that.

DOWNTOWN BEACON HILLS

STILES: What do we do now?

SCOTT: Holy cr--

STILES: Wha-- sorry, I'm sorry...

STILES: Did you see where he went?

SCOTT: I lost him.

STILES: What? You couldn't catch his scent?

SCOTT: I don't think he has one.

YN: Man I should have put a tracker on it

STILES: That's a good idea but too late

THOMAS: All right, any clue where he's going?

SCOTT: To kill someone.

STILES THOMAS AND YN IN SYNC: [sarcastically] Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now.

STILES THOMAS AND YN IN SYNC: [exasperatedly] What? Scott, come on. I'm one hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone-- sarcasm is my only defense!

SCOTT: [creeped out but sighs] Just help me find it.

STILES: Not "it"-- Jackson.

SCOTT: Yeah, I know. I-I know.

STILES: All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?

SCOTT: I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway.

STILES: Yeah, but that's just the thing-- how did he pass the test?

SCOTT: I don't know.

THOMAS: Maybe it's like an either-or thing? I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its venom, right? When is the Kanima not the Kanima?