SUMMARY OF EPISODE 4,5,6 AND 7 AND EPISODE LUNATIC

IN THE PAST FEW DAYS:

LYDIA AND JACKSON WERE ATTACKED AT THE VIDEO STORE

STILES THOMAS AND I HAVE TAUGHT SCOTT TO KEEP HIM IN CONTROL USING COACHS HEART MONITOR AND LACROSSE STUFF, LATER ON REALISING THAT ALLISON KEEPS HIM IN CONTROL AND DOESN'T MAKE HIM WEAK.

WE ALSO GOT STUCK AT SCHOOL ONE NIGHT ALONG WITH ALLISON, LYDIA, AND JACKSON WITH A BROKEN JEEP, A DEAD DEREK, AND AN ALPHA LURKING AROUND SCHOOL. SOMEHOW SCOTT BROUGHT IT UNDER CONTROL AND ALLISON TOLD SCOTT TO NEVER SPEAK TO HER AGAIN.

NOW HERE WE ARE IN EPISODE LUNATIC

BEACON HILLS PRESERVE

SCOTT: Where are we going?

STILES: You'll see.

SCOTT: 'Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school.

THOMAS: [scoffing] Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me.

SCOTT: Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?

STILES: Yes! When your best friend gets dumped--

SCOTT: [interrupting] --I didn't get dumped! We're taking a break--

THOMAS: --All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break... you get your best friend drunk.

STILES AND THOMAS IN SYNC: [drunkenly] Dude, you know... she's just one... one girl. You know, there are so many... there are so many other girls in the sea...

SCOTT: [irritably] Fish in the sea.

STILES AND THOMAS IN SYNC: [giggling] Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em.

STILES: I love especially ones with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, five-foot-three...

THOMAS: And I love especially ones with black hair,(your eye color),(your height)...

SCOTT: [sighing] Like Lydia? And YN?

STILES AND THOMAS IN SYNC: [impressed] Yeah, exactly!

STILES AND THOMAS: Hey, how did you know I was talking about... about...

STILES AND THOMAS : [giggling] What was I talking about?

STILES: Hey, you're not happy! Take a drink.

SCOTT: I don't want any more.

STILES: You're not drunk?

SCOTT: I'm not anything.

THOMAS: [drunkenly] Hey, maybe it's like... maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know? Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf?

STILES: Am I drunk?

SCOTT: [irritably] You're wasted.

STILES: [happily] Yeah!

THOMAS: Come on, dude. I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know.

STILES: ...Well, I don't know. But I know this-- I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse.

STILES: ...That didn't make any sense. I need a drink.

UNGER: Well, look at the 3

little bitches getting their drink on.