RESTRAINT

BEACON HILLS PRESERVE

JESSICA: You promised this was only gonna be for a few weeks...

SEAN: Look, just because we're in a trailer does not mean we're trailer park trash.

JESSICA: Exactly-- we're worse. We don't even have enough money to be in a trailer park!

SEAN: Don't have a meltdown, okay? It's probably just the generator.

JESSICA: You mean, the thing that runs the electricity and water?

JESSICA: [sighing] I'm sorry, I'm just tired of feeling slightly terrified all the time. It's not like I wanna be.

SEAN: Hey, look, it's going to get better.

JESSICA: Sean?

JESSICA: NOOOOOO!

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION

ALLISON: [on speaker] If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him.

SCOTT: [on speaker] Or he doesn't remember...

STILES: [on speaker] What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?

ALLISON: [on speaker] A fugue state?

SCOTT: [on speaker] He'd have to forget everything. The murder--

ALLISON: [on speaker] --Getting rid of the blood--

YN: [on speaker] Yeah, he had help with one thing, though-- the video. And someone else helped him forget that.

SCOTT: [on speaker] Whoever's controlling him.

ALLISON: [on speaker] Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?

THOMAS: [on speaker] He thinks he's still becoming a Werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing...

ALLISON: [on speaker] So, do we try and convince him he's not?

SCOTT: [on speaker] If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah...

ALLISON: [on speaker] Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?

SCOTT: [on speaker] Yeah, it's us! He'll talk to us, right?

STILINSKI: [tensely] You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault him or harass him physically or psychologically.

YN: What about school?

STILINSKI: You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty-foot distance.

STILES: But-- okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time, and there are only two stalls available, and they're only right next to each other...?

STILES: ...I'll just hold it.

STILINSKI: Do I need to remind you how lucky we are that they're not pressing charges?

STILES: Oh, come on, it was just a joke!

STILINSKI: [incredulously] It was a joke?

STILES: Yes, I didn't think it would be taken this seriously, Dad.

THOMAS: Humor's very subjective, okay? I mean, we're talking, like, multiple levels of interpretation here.

STILINSKI: Uh-huh...