38

In front of the cave entrance, Raon flew like a bullet towards Cale.

Hong also came out to greet On after a week of not seeing each other.

Cale looked at one by one from his team who looked fine.  Then he looked at Eruhaben.

"Where's Venion?"

Venion wasn't the type to cause trouble, but she wasn't the type to obediently sit still.

“Cale, that fiancé of yours is really something.”

Cale raised his eyebrows in confusion.

'What's with Venion?'

Cale wondered why Eruhaben looked troubled.

Bang!

A frying pan flew into the back of Eruhaben's head from inside the cave.

Everyone was shocked to see that when Eruhaben stroked the part of his head that was hit by the frying pan.

Since everyone was busy training themselves, no one really paid any attention to what Venion was doing.

"Do you want to say that my cooking is poisonous or something!? It's just not delicious! Have you ever seen a noble cook before!?"

Venion was indeed just a villager, but she had a good family so she didn't have to do anything like cooking often.

The smartest cook in her family is her older brother.

And the most unable to cook is her because she really doesn't know how to cook.  But I still know how to hold a knife and peel an onion you know!

But still, my mom said the worst was my sister!  My cooking is fine!

Venion glared at Eruhaben.

"Your fiancé is very vicious."

Cale scratched the back of his head looking at the frying pan that was bent from hitting Eruhaben's head.

"Venion, why are you being so impolite? Where are your words of respect for elders?"

Cale teased Venion a little as Venion frowned.

She always said that to the kids to make them curse a little less often.

"It was actually my fault."

Eruhaben sighed making Cale even more confused.

"That Venion is just sitting quietly in bed playing something she calls PlayStation Vita? Then Raon found my research and accidentally spilled it on her."

Raon gasped then recalled the incident 2 days ago.

"The liquid makes someone emotional with just something small matter. I don't know when the effect will end."

Once again, Eruhaben sighed.

Cale stood in front of Venion who was still looking annoyed,

"Don't you miss me?"

Cale asked dryly as if he was only joking about it.

"No."

Cale felt pricked by that reply.

"Really? But I miss you."

Cale approached Venion, and Venion pinched Cale's cheeks a little hard.

Cale closed his eyes where his cheeks were pinched, and Venion slowly looked better.

"How can you be cuter than me?"

Cale smiled hearing that.

"Shall we go in first?"