23

"Venion!"

Cale shouted as he used Sound of the Wind to lift Venion's body that looked like it was no longer breathing.

'Ugh!  Damn it!  Why am I so easily hypnotized!?'

Venion snapped out of hypnosis as she began to sink.  The pain of the water entering her nose it made her wake up from the hypnosis.

Cale placed Venion on the sand gently as he provided initial aid with his hands.

"Hey! Wake up you bastard! Don't you dare die here!"

'I haven't fainted bastard!'

Venion couldn't breathe because of the water in her body, but she hadn't passed out completely.

"Damn it!"

Cale did a mouth-to-mouth cpr to get Venion to breathe again.

'!!!'

Venion could feel the warm breath entering her lungs.

"Cough! Cough! Cough!"

After coughing water out, Venion was able to breathe again.

"Are you crazy!? Why did you suddenly drown!?"

Cale asked in frustration when he saw Venion looking fine.

"It's not my fault I got hypnotized."

Venion replied weakly.  But a few seconds later, she returned to her original state.

"Damn it! Don't hypnotize me! E-Urk! Ahh! You all damn bastards!"

Cale stared at Venion who seemed to know who hypnotized her.  Venion isn't someone who can keep secrets very well actually.

If it wasn't for that electric shock, Venion might have already told Cale all the contents of the novel she was reading.

Because Venion really likes to give spoilers from A to Z when she starts telling something she knows.

When Venion likes the story, she will recount the story, and even the fanfic she created herself in her mind.

But always her interlocutor was Hans.  Why?  Because she said talking to Cale about a story was boring.

Cale was the type to listen, but Venion liked someone to chat with someone who could go fantasize with her.

Because of that, Hans always had work when Cale saw the two together.

"Can you stand up?"

Cale asked and Venion nodded.  Cale took off his jacket and put it on Venion.

Venion accepted it without much trouble, and they boarded a mini hoverbike to return to the villa.

Venion hugged Cale because her body was still quite weak and Cale didn't care even when his clothes got wet too.

When the two's minds calmed down, Venion's cheeks and Cale's ears turned red remembering that they kissed even if it was a rescue breath.

Because of that, they returned to the villa with silence accompanying them.

'Ugh, this is so awkward.'

.

.

"Humans! Venny! You guys are back!"

Raon greeted the two of them as they entered the room.

"The crown prince is calling!"
"Looks like he has an urgent matter."

On and Hong also chimed in.  They didn't ask why Venion was wet because sometimes Venion likes to play in the water in summer.