34

Cale moved to Ubarr's territory after handing someone from the captured organization in the elf village to Tasha.

-Venny!  Human said he would give me gold coins!  Can you give me gold coins if I destroy the magic tower too!?

Venion smiled as she stroked Raon's head.  Venion never gave the kids money, but she always gave them a toy or something fun.

Cale also forbade Venion from giving them money.

“Cale, Raon asked me to give him money if he destroys the magic tower.”

Raon looked at Cale with puppy eyes.

Cale didn't like pampering children with money, and even Venion had never given her money to children.  It makes the kids always want Venion money.

"Sure. Venion, don't overdo it."

Venion popped a gold coin in her hand making everyone in the carriage startled.

"I feel the divine power in the money! It's very little, but I can feel it! Where did you get this money from!? Did you steal from a god!?"

Venion chuckled at that.

"I am the inheritor of the silver sword, and this is a hereditary treasure agreed upon by all beings including gods."

Raon and the kitten looked at the gold coin like it was a rare gold coin.

"May I know, what does the treasure you found look like?"

Venion tilted her head in confusion.

"Didn't I ever tell you? It was raining money and jewels. You can use it any time you want."

Cale had heard of it from Venion, but he didn't believe it.  But it seemed he had to believe it now.

"No. Where is my pride using my fiancee's money? You too, use my money if you want to buy something useful."

Venion nodded casually.

'She seems to be in a very good mood.'

Cale thought that because Venion didn't argue anything or act abnormally.

.

.

In the Ubarr region.

-Vennie!  Humans say we can't waste money, but why did he spend so much gold on ships!?  He should have given all that gold to me!

Raon whined on Venion's shoulder.

On and Hong didn't go there because they didn't like water when they were in their cat form.

“Cale nim, that-!”
“Young master Cale!”
"What is!"

They were all shocked to see the golden ship belonging to the Henituse territory.

Ron and Baecrox went to the Cliff of Wind to greet Witira first.

"You're not surprised?"

Cale asked curiously.

"I already know."

Cale seemed to be expecting that response since Venion knew the future, but didn't want to change anything.

Venion let Cale serve his shocked friend, and looked off into the distance.

Pat.

Venion gasped as Cale tapped her shoulder lightly.

"What are you thinking? Let's meet with Witira."

Venion nodded and followed Cale.

'I thought nothing of it!  I'm trying to remember the contents of this novel!  I don't have recording power like you!  I've forgotten a lot!'