35

Venion sat away from the magic tower that had been destroyed a few seconds ago.  She had no dailog in Cale's scammer plan.

At first I had a role in it, but that's a different story because now I'm suffering from period cramps after I wake up in the morning.

'Ugh, I shouldn't have eaten so much ice cream.'

Venion rarely has cramping periods that are so painful that she can't walk or can't think.  But it looks like the cramping this time is kind of asking her to roll over to ease the pain.

Venion could only bite into the cookies Cale gave her because Cale didn't want her to bite herself.

To ease the pain, Venion was always biting into something, and was planning to bite her hand, but Cale stopped her with a cookies made by Baecrox.

'Good thing the cookies are good.  Otherwise you I'll bite.'

Due to period cramps, Venion's mood is rather bad.

"Miss, we meet again. Thank you for yesterday help."

The brown-haired man who was being helped by Venion appeared again.

"Ah... It's good that you're fine. Would you like some cookies?"

Venion extended the jar that had the cookies in it at the White Star as her other hand held her stomach.  There was a piece of cookies that wasn't completely bitten hanging in her mouth.

White Star took a biscuit, and sat down beside Venion.

"Are you having period cramps? You look pale."

White Star asked softly.

"Yes. That's why I took a bite of the cookies to ease the pain."

Venion took a bite of the biscuit as she said that.

White Star also took a bite of the biscuit, and his eyebrows rose.

'As I thought.  All this woman's gift will make me feel like I'm no longer cursed.'

White Star licked his lips after he finished the biscuit.

"Are you a citizen of the Whipper kingdom?"

Venion asked and White Star shook his head.

"I'm a wanderer who hasn't lived anywhere for so long. My name is Bob, would you like a cookies from me?"

White Star asked as he looked at the empty biscuit jar.

Venion nodded and suddenly suppressed a laugh.

"What is it?"

Venion shook her head.

"I thought Bob was a common name, and was always an alias of someone's real name. Is that really your name? I just found it funny. Pttt..."

White Star passed a cookies from his space bag to Venion nervously.

"Actually, I don't have a name, so I just thought of an easy name for myself."

Venion took a bite of the cookies and her eyes lit up.

"Where did you buy these cookies!? They're so delicious!"

White Star was shocked when Venion asked about it.  He couldn't answer that it was the cookies sold in the Endable Kingdom.

"Ouh, and if that's the case, the name Bob is a fine name. You think of a very good name."

White Star's ears slightly reddened hearing that.

"I can't remember where I bought them, but I have a lot. Do you want them?"