1

Lalalalalala~

today is a sunny day to go out buying stuff.

And......

Well, I was hit by a truck-kun and died on the spot.

°^^^^^^^^^^°

My eyes blurred and saw a man's face in the mirror. Yellow hair and green eyes.

Blink, blink.

I blinked my eyes twice.

How could I not know the face in the mirror. It was Venion Stan who had gone insane after being tortured for 4 days non-stop.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I screamed in my mind as I held the mirror firmly.

Why did I have to be this person!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I will be tortured! Does God want to torture me for watching and reading yaoi too much!?

ack!

My head hurts and the memories from Venion enter my body.

Fuck!

Today will be the day of my first meeting with Cale Henituse after torturing the little dragon!

My clothes are still fine, that means I'm just about to start torturing him.

Venion..... Why are you such an asshole!?

°^^^^^^^^^^^°

I walked into the cave which was dark and only lit by torch light, I saw a black creature huddled in prison.

I can't even look at the little dragon. It was a terrible sight. Why would anyone like to see things like this?

They are crazy! But it's not my place to judge. I'm not a lawyer or someone who has to make decisions.

Everyone has a reason why they can be like that. Good people can be bad, and bad people can be good.

When you lower your ego, you can see many sides of other people.

But, you will only see bad yourself after that.

Maybe because of my naivety, I can't be the leader. Well, I don't want to either. The burden of responsibility does not feel good. A person who can lead many people is a great person.

I'm just an ordinary person who lives an ordinary life in a well-fed family. Neither rich nor poor. But we live just fine. I hope my family is okay with my leaving.

"Young master! We have prepared a lot of equipment for torture!" The person in charge looked excited.

Crazy.

That's all I can think of.

"Leave me alone. I'll torture him myself. You guys stay outside. I'm not in the mood."

Those inside nodded and didn't want to make themselves the target of Venion's sadism.

Venion walked towards the black dragon who had his eyes closed, and crouched down.

I took a deep breath, clasping my hands together.

"Please forgive me and don't torture me in the future! I'm a different soul now! I don't want to be tortured because of my previous body owner! Please, don't torture me!"

The confused dragon opened his eyes, and saw the arrogant man who would never lower his head looking pitiful. From his gaze, it didn't seem the disgusting look he always got.

He didn't know what that look was.

'So get me out of here.'

The black dragon gave such a mean look. Venion understood it somehow.

"I can't. Your savior is not me. Your savior will come soon. The one who is destined to save you, and can give you happiness. That person, red hair, with a face that is always steadfast. He is the one who deserves to save you. I'm sorry for being useless."

The black dragon saw the sad cry of the man he hated so much. However knowing their souls were different, it also felt like it was bullshit at first.

He couldn't help but be annoyed. The bastard that was torturing him just slipped away and if he didn't find out, he'd be torturing the wrong person in the future.

"I'm only staying here because I said I would torture you. I wish I had a potion with me."

I got up and sat on the chair and stared in the opposite direction at the black dragon.

With a weak heart, I couldn't bear to look at him any longer.

But, after 10 minutes, I felt pain all over my body.

ack!

I hugged the body as I curled forward.

Haaa.... Haaa....

My breath became heavy.

The black dragon who saw me felt anxious. But he couldn't do anything. He's in prison.

'!!?'

The black dragon was startled when it saw the light surrounding Venion.

When the light disappeared, Venion changed completely. Her hair that exceeds her waist, a fairly large chest and a smaller and more feminine body.

"What, what happened?"

!?

Hearing his voice becoming strange, he looked at the black dragon.

"Am I, being a woman?" Venion ask for certainty.

The black dragon nodded.

"Kyaaaaaaa!!!"

I screamed in shock. Everyone outside ran in.

"Young master! What happened!?"

They all fell silent when they saw the state of their young master.

"Forget about that damn dragon! Looks like a god wants to mess with me! Get me a dress or something!"

I threw the torture device as if I just wanted to torture the black dragon with it.

"Ye, yes sir!" They all ran to get what was ordered.

When alone, she stared at the black dragon. The black dragon's gaze softened slightly, but she didn't feel it.

The black dragon hates Venion and everything about him. He was a little grateful because the person in front of him who looked soft-hearted matched her current appearance.

Venion had a goofy look in his eyes. But Venion with her female body looks beautiful, plus a gentle soul in it. The black dragon doesn't want to hate people who cry for him even if she can't do anything.

Seeing the new Venion, sitting without a trace of his nobility, the black dragon knew it was a different soul. Venion would never sit like that.

"So, this is our farewell. I'll go first."

With that, I left the cave and put on a dress from the surrounding area.

If it was the real Venion, he would have killed his subordinates already. But Venion is grateful that she doesn't have to wear a corset.

°^^^^^^^^^^°

Now, it's just a matter of meeting the young master who won't be a slaker.

Haaa....

"Take it slow."
"Very well, young master."

I felt my soul fly away.

Aaah, I want to die.

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ok guys, is my English okay?

If there is an error, please correct it!

Thanks for reading!

Love you!