56

"What!!?"

Loura looked at Venion who was still smiling as usual, and looked at Bob.

"She doesn't look like she's under hypnosis."

Bob sighed at that.

"There are many ways to hypnotize someone. The hypnosis that person uses is weak, and only works to control other people only at certain times. Has any strange person touched her recently?"

Loura tried to recall the memory she had stored.

Venion didn't leave Cale, didn't touch anyone else either, ah!  That Adin bastard is asking for a handshake!

Laura gritted her teeth.  Seeing that, White Star knew Loura knew the culprit.

"How do I undo this hypnosis?"

White Star sighed again.

"If it could be destroyed easily, I would have done it."
'In my 1,000 years of life, do you think I've never had the ability to hypnotize?  How dare this bastard use this dangerous hypnosis!'

Laura looked worried.

"This hypnosis is weak, but removing it is not easy. If you try to force it off, she could go crazy or even die."

Loura felt as if her body was doused with cold water.

"So, What should I do...?"

The White Star looked at Venion with a gentle gaze.

"She should be aware that she is under hypnosis. If you tell her, it will be even more difficult. She must realize she is being hypnotized when she is really being controlled by the person controlling her. And it is not easy if she is not mentally strong."

Loura knew Venion was quite mentally weak, so there was no way Venion would wake up from the hypnosis!

"What are you talking about?"

Venion asked in confusion.

"There isn't any."

Loura smiled to hide her anxiety, but Venion could see it in just a glance.

"What are you guys hiding?"

White Star and Loura grew anxious as Venion glared at them.

"I, I feel like eating grilled chicken in a very spicy chili sauce! But this Bob won't!"

Venion seemed to believe it because Loura really likes spicy things.

"You don't like anything spicy?"

White Star just nodded because it seemed that the reason could be accepted by Venion.

"Loura doesn't really like people who can't eat spicy food. Loura, how about we just eat something sweet?"
"Yes! Fine! Let's eat sweets today!"

Venion smiled as she grabbed Bob's hand and walked away toward the candy and ice cream shop.

'???'

Loura followed them in bewilderment.

Loura could see Venion very close to Bob.  She seemed to see Venion together with his boyfriend more than when she was with Cale.

"Bob, you have ice cream on your face."

Venion smiled wiping the ice cream off Bob's face.

"Ahh... Thank you."

Loura could see Bob's ears turning red.

"Venion, can you keep a little distance from him?"

Loura said that while frowning.

"Why?"
"You're too close to him idiot! I could have thought Bob was your mistress if I didn't know you!"