26

Venion sighed when she saw everyone looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Hoverbike 02 can only be ridden by 5 adults. If others want to ride, you have to sit on the roof of hoverbike 02."

Venion explained that, and everyone nodded.  Because there was auto control, Venion sat at the back, in the middle with the children, then Cale on her left and Mary on her right.

Rosalyn sat in the guide seat and Cage beside her.  The rest are holding on to the roof of the hoverbike.

"Wow! This is so much fun!"  Tasha.
"That kid doesn't stop surprising me."  Ron.
"It's very unique."  Baecrox.

Choi Han just silently enjoyed the cool breeze blowing over him.

The Hoverbike 02 doesn't move fast, so the one above can balance theyself easily.

"Human, this is so convenient!"
"It's like we're not in the desert meow~"
"Furr~"

On and Hong clung to Venion while Raon clung to Cale.  Due to the cold aircond, as well as the moving hoverbike 02, the kids quickly fell asleep.

"Cars are really nice beds."

Cale yawned saying that, and leaned on Venion's shoulder.

"Mary, if there's something you don't know, you can ask us."

Venion said that while patting Mary's head gently.  Rosalyn and Cage are also busy discussing many things and Rosalyn is really curious about how to make hoverbike 02.

"You can ask Sarah and Denny about this. I just designed, not built."

Rosalyn nodded and was already thinking about doing that.  After seeing the mini hoverbike, Rosalyn was very interested and met Sarah and Denny.

Of course, Rosalyn didn't ask anything, but she saw how they did the job, and studied it herself.

.

.

.

At the inn in the village closest to the capital.

Cale walked towards his room, and saw that Alberu was already there.

Bang!

Cale slammed the door in shock.  Then Venion seemed to have known it was going to approach Alberu.

“Your highness~ Can you punish Cale because he irritates me~ Make him follow you~”

Alberu looked at Venion in confusion, then looked at Cale.  Cale frowned, but he looked like he already knew Venion would say that.

"I'll be leaving in a few hours, are you okay after a long journey?"

Alberu asked a little worried.

'What did Cale do to irritate Venion?'

Alberu wondered in his mind.

"Sure, so can my fiancé and I go together?"

Cale took out the engagement letter that both families had agreed to.  So are the fingerprints of both individuals.

Venion gaped at the engagement letter.

"Wh, when did I become your fiancé!?"

Cale smiled as he approached Venion and Venion stepped back.

"I'm not irresponsible trash to leave someone I've kissed."

Venion's face reddened at that.

'They made me feel single all of a sudden.'