오십일(51): Motorcycle

Comenzar desde el principio

"Babe, he is so persistent." I told Jisoo as I reloaded my gun.

"I know you can do something about him." Jisoo responded, and I nodded since she could see me through the side mirror of the motorcycle.

"Is this the fastest this bike can go?" I asked Jisoo.

"Nope, it would be dangerous if we speed up more since there were lots of cars that were blocking our way and if I suddenly hit the brake, we might fly away." Jisoo answered.

"Okay then, I guess I really have to kill this stupid man." I sighed and raised the face visor of my helmet to get a proper view of my surroundings.

I looked over my shoulder and frowned when I didn't see the man behind us.

"Where did he go?" I asked Jisoo.

"I don't kn—" She got cut off when the man appeared in front of us, which made Jisoo step on the brake and do a quick turn.

Bang!

The man shot us, and he successfully shot Jisoo in her left arm. Jisoo winced in pain but eventually ignored the pain and continued driving.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as my left hand covered her gun shot.

"Yeah, just kill him already." She replied weakly, and I nodded.

Her arm was bleeding so much, which worries me. I carefully adjusted my position. I sat facing behind and pointed my gun at the man in front of me that was chasing us.

He keeps moving in a zigzag, so I have a hard time targeting him. I waited for the right moment and fired my gun at him. He fell off his motorcycle when I shot him in his left chest.

That's for hurting my girlfriend, you stupid man.

I went back to my original position and ripped my shirt, then tied it on Jisoo's arm to stop her wound from bleeding.

"Just a bit more, we will arrive safely." I told her and she nodded.

I know she was forcing herself to stay conscious because we can't stop in the middle of our way since it's dangerous.

I hugged her tightly from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder, and saw her smiling through the side mirror.

"You are doing great, babe." I complimented her and she hummed in response.

•••

JENNIE