오십일(51): Motorcycle

Start from the beginning

"Babe, you are riding with me." Jisoo told me, and I nodded in agreement.

Jisoo pulled me toward her and helped me put on my helmet for my safety. She rode the motorcycle first and started it, then I rode in the back and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"The audacity to have a sweet moment in the middle of the war." Jennie-unnie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Envious Jennie." Jisoo uttered

Jennie-unnie rode her motorcycle as well and led us on our way out. There was a small tunnel, and at the end, you could see a light indicating that it was the exit.

"Speed up." Jennie-unnie said and Jisoo did.

We managed to escape the underground and we were now on the road when we heard a gunshot from behind.

I looked over my shoulder to see two black hummers and one motorcycle chasing us.

"Hold on tight, babe." Jisoo said, which made my hold on her waist tighten.

The enemy kept firing their guns at us and they successfully hit one of our side mirrors.

I heard Jisoo curse under her breath, and I knew that she was now mad.

I pulled something from my pocket, and it was a gun. I can't just sit and relax on this ride knowing that there is someone following us and trying to kill us.

"Turn left." I told Jisoo, and she nodded in response.

When she turned left, I took the chance to shoot the enemy. I continuously shot the black Hummer's tire and I did it, which made the black Hummer tire explode.

"Two more to go." I informed Jisoo, but then we heard a loud explosion and the black hummer flew away.

Jennie-unnie just threw a freaking grenade in the black Hummer without thinking of her surroundings. 

"Let's just see each other in Busan!" Jennie-unnie said, and her motorcycle went the other way, separating us from the enemy in a motorcycle.

Jisoo was about to stop Jennie-unnie from separating from us, but we noticed that the enemy had sent other people to chase us. 

Therefore, Jennie-unnie used herself as a distraction to the enemy so we could have a ride with less hindrance.

I tried to shoot the man on the motorcycle, but he was able to dodge it. He was skillful in terms of riding a motorcycle while firing his gun at us.

 He was skillful in terms of riding a motorcycle while firing his gun at us