오십일(51): Motorcycle

Start from the beginning

I felt my phone vibrate and my second cousin, J-hope, was calling. I quickly answered the phone and put it on speaker so I could hear him while packing my things.

"Pranpriya, the Wangs are going insane. They are attacking us in Switzerland, and it's so unbelievable the number of people they sent just to attack us." Hobi said, with a hint of both amusement and worry in his voice.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"I'm on the plane to Bangkok. I'll be fetching our grandparents." He answered.

"Be careful, don't hesitate to kill." I responded, and he hummed in response.

"You too, take care of your wife. For sure, she was one of the important targets, so her life was in serious danger." He said, and hung up the phone.

He likes my wife for me even though he knows Jennie's family background. What kind of sorcery did Jennie use to make Hobi like her for me?

After finishing preparing, I went out of the safe place, wore my helmet, and drove the motorcycle.

•••

ROSEANNE

It's been a couple of hours since a group of men attacked us. We are inside the underground, watching those stupid men looking for us to make sure that they manage to kill us.

Jennie-unnie and my girlfriend, Jisoo already prepared the things we needed when we went out of the underground, because we can't stay here since sooner or later those stupid men will find out that we are hiding in the underground.

"Jisoo, catch!" Jennie-unnie threw a key at Jisoo, but the latter easily caught it.

"I'll be the driver?" Jisoo asked, earning a nod from Jennie-unnie.

"Like what we planned, we are going to Busan. If the enemy follows us, kindly eliminate them before they can tag along to my family's safe place in Busan." Jennie-unnie said as she walked, and we followed her.

She opened a black metal door, revealing different types of vehicles she had. This underground appears to be for truly emergency situations like this.

"There will be lots of roads that the police have already blocked and some of the local cars were abandoned in the middle of the road, so we will be having a hard time using a car, so it's much better if we use a motorcycle instead." Jennie-unnie said while pointing at the two black motorcycles she had.