CHAPTER 5

NAKATINGIN lang s'ya sa dalaga na kumakain ng pizza na pinadeliver nito. She was totally enjoying that it drives Bylur to the point to think if what does that thing taste too. Napailing-iling nalang ang binata sa katakawan ng dalagang kanyang kaharap ngayon.

"Oh! Kumain ka, ikaw nagbayad eh!" pag-aalok ni Valouise sa lalaki.

"I payed because you forced me..." he coldly answer and Valouise just pout and continued eating.

"Atleast try it, ito oh!" gustong subuan s'ya nito ngunit malamlam n'ya itong tiningnan.

"I don't eat human foods, it taste nothing..." sagot n'ya and Valouise showed him her poker face.

"Eh ano kinakain mo?" inis na saad nito at s'ya na ang kumain sa piraso ng pizza.

"Ice!" sagot ni Bylur at malakas ang buga ng hininga ng dalaga.

"Will you really push that you are an alien or something? Lord of Neptune, my ass!" pasigaw na saad nito at tinaasan n'ya ito ng kilay.

"I didn't ask you to believe me though," walang emosyon na sagot nito.

"Hays d'yos ko, mahabagin." she exclaimed.

Nagpatuloy ulit ito sa pagkain. Hindi maiwasan ni Bylur na mapatitig sa magandang mukha ng dalaga. She has that round, sea green colored eyes, the nice formed nose and it's kissy red lips. Ilang segundo n'ya ring tinititigan ang dalaga at pagkatapos ng ilang segundo at tumayo na ito at akmang iiwan ang masaganang kumakain na si Valouise nang tawagin s'ya nito.

"Bylur!" her soft voice satisfied the hungry ears of the Lord. Bylur felt solace hearing the young woman's voice. Agad n'ya itong nilingon.

"What?" mahinahon n'yang tanong. Valouise didn't answer and just pout while holding her piece of pizza like a kid. She was silent for a while and then, "Wala!"

Pinanlisikan ng mata ni Bylur ito at napailing-iling nalang s'ya. He stepped out one step again but Valouise called him again.

"Again? Do you still need anything except for food?" he frowned. Valouise was luring her eyes around, like she was thinking about something. Bylur wanted to know what is on the young woman's mind but even it's emotions, he can't feel. Valouise is definitely different.

"Wala!" sagot n'ya at napabuntong hininga si Bylur.

"Hhmm??" Valouise hummed. Bylur's brows were furrowed in frustration.

"Bylur?" sambit na naman nito sa pangalan n'ya.

"What? This time I won't let you talk nothing, what do you really want?" he frustratedly hissed. Valouise sighed before answering.

"It was Poseidon, he's the god of Neptune—" Hindi na matapos-tapos ni Valouise ang sasabihin ay inunahan na n'ya ito ng sagot.

"Poseidon is the god of water, sea and Neptune in Greek mythology but I'm not a part of Greek Gods, Valouise! Literally, Poseidon isn't real, I am the lord of Neptune!" he frowned at nalukot ang mukha ni Valouise.

"May Greek Mythology na subject ba kayo sa Neptune? Bakit alam mo 'yon? May paaralan din ba roon? Why do you know so much about us is you really is a Lord of other blah blah blah whatever!"

"My mind is worth more than the largest unit approved as a standard size by the International System of Units which is yottabyte. I can answer your questions about anything that exists in this world or in space than the search engines of your world. Also, yes, we have a school but we don't talk about Greek mythology. Our school tends to teach art, mannerism, power and magic." Bylur explained and a curious smile formed into Valouise lips.

"Eh? Ano hmmm you stand as Poseidon, Poseidon has a wife who's Amphitrite, so you do have a queen? Who?" tanong na nagpalukot ng mukha ni Bylur. He calmed himself before answering the stupid question of the young lady.

"Stop asking nonsense, Valouise!" sagot n'ya at tinalikuran ang dalaga. He stepped away.

"And also, don't compare me to Poseidon, I'm no cheater. I'm not greedy, I don't harm humans and I am not a rapist!" huling sambit n'ya at iniwan na si Valouise.

AFTER what Bylur said agad namang napa-isip si Valouise. How many bytes does that man has? He's freaking insane. She can't still accept or believe that Bylur is a real alien or something. Ang pogi kaya! He's too handsome to be crazy, right? But she'll be more crazy if she will believe Bylur's words. She's going to be insane if she'll stay here.

Ibinalik na n'ya ang kanyang atensyon sa pagkain. Pagkatapos n'ya ay agad s'yang nagligpit. For real? Not even a trash can, this mansion is really empty. After getting rid of her trash, she was searching the whole mansion to ask Bylur for something.

She spent too much time on searching for the weird man but he's not in the whole mansion. Hindi naman siguro ito lumabas ng walang paalam, hindi ba? Valouise was too bored that she went to the master's bedroom, which is the only room that has a bed out of tenths of rooms in this mansion. She layed down and tried to close her eyes until she fell asleep.

Napakahimbing ng tulog n'ya na hindi n'ya namalayang sumapit na ang gabi. She slowly opened her eyes and her mind. Tumagilid s'ya and she's confused on what she saw, flower designed silk curtain in the window, together with a wide table, like a big study table a vase on the top with fresh flowers. Katabi ng lamesang iyon ay isa pang lamesa, para itong lalagyan ng mga kagamitang tulad ng makeups. She fell in curiosity, noong bago s'ya matulog ay wala pa ang mga ito, and if someone installed such things, she would notice or hear some sounds but she heard nothing. Tumayo na s'ya. Bago lumabas ay naghilamos s'ya, pati sa banyo, may mga pangunahing gamit na, tulad ng toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash and it even have scented candles, branded products of beautifying stuffs.

After she fixed herself, she went out the room. She was shock on the picturesque view of the mansion, it became more alive and presentable. Kung kanina lang na unang pagpasok ko ay napaka walang buhay at walang kulay ng mansyon ito, ngayon at nagmistulang isang palasyo na. The faded blue color of the silk curtain, hanging in the windows really lighten up the feels of the house.

Isang sticky notes ang nakadikit sa fridge.

There's a packed food inside, I'll be out for the whole night.

Kung magle-leave na nga lang ng mensahe ay napakalamig pa. Well, saan pa ba ang "Lord of Neptune" na 'yan kung hindi s'ya malamig. Valouise ate but she doesn't feels full, lagi s'yang may masamang maghapunan, si Marra palagi.

What's with the use of this big mansion when she feels like she lives alone, what's with the use of big dining table when she feels like she lives alone. What's with the use of the beautiful interior design when it still doesn't make her feel safe and alive. Isang araw pa nga lang s'ya rito at hindi na n'ya randam ang pagiging tahanan ng lugar na ito. It doesn't feel home after all.

FAITH
•|| fairyF8tales ||•