Chapter 4 Axl ❤️ Licah

Start from the beginning

I became comfortable with the interview because of them. I thank I have said a lot.

"Anyway, I will also submit your document to my son. I want him to personally pick his personal assistant. You will go with him every day. You should know all his schedules too. The most important task is you have to find a suitable wife for my son. I need you to filter all the possible applicants according to my son's liking. Do you think you can do that?" Sir Nigel asked.

"Yes, sir." I answered.

"Tell Axl that we already have filtered the applicants." Sir Riley told Sir Nigel.

Wait, what?

Axl?

The Axl Jongcheveevat?

He is my first crush.

Flashback 14 years ago.

"Oh, LJ. Look at Axl. He is so perfect." Alicia exclaimed. She is our org president. I am the vice.

"Yeah."

"Crushable indeed. What do you think?" She asked.

I think he is someone who will never notice us. We are well-off but not as rich as their family. He is known to be the cold prince of the clan.

"He looks okay."

"Just okay? I can't believe you." Alicia hissed.

He has been my crush since we were in grade 7. I mean I just admired his looks, but I don't know about his personality.

"LJ." Someone handed me a chocolate bar. It was Michael Trent Rivera.

"Uhm? Yes? Are you giving this to me?"

"Yes, anyway I already submitted the floor plan. We are going to organize the hall tomorrow. Can you please tell me if you are okay with it?"
Michael is really responsible as one of the officers of org.

"I'll message you once I check it. Thanks for the hard work, Michael."

"I told you to call me Trent." He said.
Our classmates call him Michael. Lately, we are becoming close because of the organization. He has been my classmate since grade school but we were never close.

"Alright, Trent." I always forget it. I am used to calling him Michael.
"I need to go. I'll get the paints in the art room. Tell Alicia that they can start the meeting without me. Thank you."

This organization helped me regain my confidence again. I am a shy person but because of org, I gain friends.

I was searching in the art room when Axl entered.

He is not that bad I guess. He even gives me my favorite drink.

The following days, I don't want to assume, but I think he is following me. I don't usually see him before, but it's different now. He is everywhere.

Axl is too handsome. I know someone like him wouldn't notice me. I don't what he is plotting, though. Why would he suddenly approach me after years that we've been schoolmates?

A day before the valentines, Alicia and I fought because of organizing the event. I cried so hard on my way home and unfortunately, Axl saw me again in that embarrassing situation. It felt so good to see him concerned for me.

Is it safe to consider that we are friends now?

I don't think it's possible, though.

I fell asleep because of too much crying because of my fight with Alicia while customizing the stickers for today's event.

I think this is the first Valentine's day that I have received too many stickers. This is the benefit of being an officer now.

I was on my way to our quick meeting when I heard Axl yelling at someone. He clearly said to don't give him hearts and gifts. I actually prepared a sticker and a bookmark for him. I need to respect his decision if he doesn't want to receive it. Maybe he has reasons.