Chapter 13

Sean closed the door as Luke walked up the steps to the mansion,  Kota opening the door Luke stepped to reveal a huge entrance hallway.  Her eyes widening taking in the room and the many ways to leave this one room.  Two stairs on each side that lead up to who knows where.  Two arches that look like the left leads to a living rom and the right leads to a Dining room.  And one huge final arch to exit to the kitchen and another to the dining room. 

"Dior, would you like to see your room," Gabriel brought his hand up to her shoulder to snap out of the euphoria of the sights around her.  She would be getting her own room!  I mean she had her own room in her cage but she never you know really had alone time there would be scientists or cameras.  But her own room would be free, no cameras to watch her every move, more space to spin around.  But she shouldn't get her hopes up like she always does. 

She looked up at Gabriel giving a small nod before any other actions could be done by Luke. Dior tugged at Luke's hoodie sleeve signaling to be put down on the ground.  Luke looked at the girl with a furrowed brow before understanding that she wanted to get it down once she pointed down at the ground.  He looked over to Sean checking if it was alright for her to walk after her unstable condition for the past week.  Sean gave him a little nod, smiling when Dior was staring at him behind Lukes head with gleaming eyes but not with happiness; it was the darkness and plain she endured but masking it with hopefulness and happiness.  Luke let Dior down on her feet as she replaced clenching that were holding onto Luke's shoulders.  She let out a. Small sigh at the feeling of the cold floor on her feet. 

"Well well see you guys at dinner," Luke said softly as the rest left to their own business they had to attend to. 

"This way Dior," Gabe said softly, leading her up the stairs. She looked back as the guys dispersed and left the room.  The only ones left were Luke, Kota, Sean and Gabriel of course.  It didn't show but energy was coursing through Gabe.  The ideas that filled his head.  He had been so bored after Sang refused for him to dress her up anymore.  He always liked her in baby pink but guess she doesn't like that color anymore. 

Oh, the Ideas Gabriel had for Dior as they walked up the stairs.  To the end of the hallway. 

"So, Dior Do you know what books are?" Kota asked softly, turning us her to Dior as they walked down the hall.  Does she know what books f course she dosent what kind of stupid question is that she's been stuck in cell for most of her life so now she wouldn't know what that is.  Dior's ears twitched as she looked over at him tilting her head.  She shook her head,  looking up to meet his eyes. 

"A book is something that we open and read." Kota said as they turned the corner to meet a door.  Dior's eyes only became more confused as she tilted her head, her ears twitching and confusion.  A book is something that you read but what is reading? 

Dior has a long way to come before she can have a full conversation with a person that does not include nodding yes and nos.

"Ready?" Gabriel questions placing his hand on the doorknob.  Dior nodded softly as he pushed the door open. The door revealed a bedroom that was bigger than her own cell. It was like her own house.  It was a mini apartment but it didn't have a kitchen.  Gabriel knew it would take some time to adjust to everything so she decided to create a mini apartment to give her own space. 

For stepping in her eyes wondering to the room around her it felt so warm like nothing she could ever feel.  Her deer ears twitched looking back at Gabriel.  Why would they do this for her?  All she was is some weird Aileen creature but yet they care for her.  Turning around looking at Gabriel she sent him a small smile, a small one that was barely noticeable.  A thank but she would have to repay him back she wants to pay all of them back somehow.  She took a few steps forward before moving over to the table brushing her fingers against the material.