chapter 51

When she finished dancing, Luna curtsied and returned to her seat.

- Don't be so angry anymore.  There are enough rumors around me already, you don't want them to become even more.

- Do not worry about that.  It's just that I couldn't contain my emotions when I found out that you went to a party with Rosemary."

"Really?  Do not worry?"

Luna was tormented by doubts, but to her surprise, Antares returned to his place and no longer quarreled with Rosemary.

What's more, with a satisfied expression on his face, he brought Luna a drink.

"I hope you will drink wine with me."

All the girls in the hall, with the exception of Luna, were delighted with Antares, who was so attentive and caring.

- Moon...!  You promised me to stay with me all the time!"

Rosemary began to reproach Luna for breaking her promise.  There were tears in her eyes.

It was true, so Luna hastily apologized to her.

- Sorry.  I hadn't seen Antares for a long time either, so I needed to talk to him.  Now I'll be by your side all the time."

- Truth?"

- Certainly.  Would you like a drink?  Just tell me what you like and I'll bring it to you."

It seemed to improve her mood.  Rosemary replied with a rather bright expression, pointing to Luna's glass.

"I'll drink the same as you."

- Good."

Luna called the waiter to ask for a drink, but Antares beat her to it and handed the glass to Rosemary.

- Here you are."

- ... "

In surprise, Rosemary could not move, she looked at Antares and did not take the drink offered to her.

"God.  Why are you acting like children?" Luna sighed.

- Be polite, take a glass.  I thought you had a very bad relationship, but I see that it is not so.

- It's one of his tricks.  I know for sure.  We never had a good relationship with my brother."

Still, gritting her teeth, Rosemary took the glass.  She held it as if she wanted to splash Antares with its contents.

Luna couldn't let that happen, so she hurriedly clinked her glass on her glass.

"Rosemary, congratulations on coming of age."

-... Thanks."

The unexpected congratulations touched Rosemary.  She was a person whose mood changed very quickly.

Antares also joined in the congratulations and hit a glass with Luna and Rosemary.

- Congratulations."

- ... "

"Please, not here.  No need to swear again. Luna thought excitedly.

Luna stared at Antares, showing him her displeasure.  He noticed her gaze and smiled softly in return.

Karen, who thought the siblings were just joking, smiled slightly and asked Antares.

"So, when did you two start dating?"

It seems like it's been about two months now.  I've been away for a very long time, so it feels like two days."

"Did you have any business?"