chapter 41

Luna thought she wouldn't have much to do, but she was very busy with her work.

She needed to meet guests, and on top of that, she needed to deal with the stone mountains that she had bought.

The butler was attending the party.  This may be due to the fact that the hostess did not live for a long time, so the servants, who were bored with work, took care of all the worries before Luna gave instructions.

Thanks to this, Luna was able to focus on her work without distracting anyone.

"Luna.  Forgive me for arriving in the morning.  We selected companies based on the conditions you specified.  I have highlighted a couple of companies that I liked the most."

Luna received documents from Royer, who came to her room in the morning.  These were companies that excavated stone mountains.

The conditions of Luna were for the companies to be medium-sized, have a lot of experience and have a good reputation.

Luna, who looked through Royer's documents, asked him for another favor.

Then could you contact them?  And please send this letter to Thane, my father's secretary."

"Good.  I'll do it right now."

Royer was now almost Luna's secretary.

He took care of everything Luna told him.

While Royer grabbed the papers and letters, Luna got up from the table to go to breakfast.

"I heard that Emma has been working in the kitchen since today."

"Yes.  Can't wait to eat breakfast from Emma.  I haven't eaten her food in days."

"Me too.  Emma is the best chef ever."

Talking about it, they went down the stairs, and met Laura.  She also went to the dining room.

Joining them, the three of them headed to the dining room.  But when they entered it, they saw an alarmed Emma.

"Emma, ​​is something wrong?"

"A?  No!  Everything will be ready soon!  Wait please!"

'Why did she react like that?  Is it because this is her first day in the new kitchen?'

Luna thought about it and sat down at the table to wait for food, and soon after that Emma brought the food.

Usually the chef only prepares the dishes, does not bring them.  Moreover, not one or two employees are attached to the kitchen, but for some reason only Emma was carrying the food.

"Then I'll go?  The kitchen is too big, it takes me a long time to adjust.  And I'm a little worried about the taste.  Please understand me even if the dish is slightly different from the usual one.  Good?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure everything is fine."

It was her first day, and Luna knew she had a lot of work to do.

When Luna gave her permission, Emma got up and left the restaurant.  At this point, Luna, Royer and Laura started eating.  Laura tried first, and bowed her head oddly.

"What...?  I don't think Emma did it.  The taste is completely different from what I have eaten so far ... I do not want to say that it is not tasty ... But something is missing, right?"

Royer had the same reaction.

"In fact, I am of the same opinion.  I have a keen taste.  It's delicious, of course.  But it doesn't look a bit like that."