chapter 43

"Do not cheat?"

Luna stopped talking about her wonderful garden and turned to Karen.  Rosemary and the rest of the girls were also slightly bewildered and looked at her with confused faces, asking what she meant.

- Do not cheat?  What?"

- What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about being deceived."

Karen looked at the three girls and Rosemary and finally gave Luna a gaze.

The girls shook their heads as if they understood what she was talking about.  They themselves doubted the moon.

"You've been fooled, Lady Karen, this is a misunderstanding."

- I do not think so.  But even so, then let's talk calmly and resolve all these misunderstandings. "

- Good.  But first, let's calm down. "

- Not.  How can I calm down if my friend Flora has experienced all this firsthand. "

Karen said pointing to Flora.  Flora did not expect such a sharp, heightened attention to her person.

"I didn't want to make a fuss.  What should I do?  Leave? "Thought Flora.

Rosemary, who was watching this whole picture, could not understand what was happening, so she asked:

- Weird.  I heard completely different rumors.  What happened after all? "

"We made a bet and she made me walk from the store to her mansion.  And all just because I lost the argument. "

"Did she make her walk from the store to the mansion?" - the three young girls, surprised by Flora's words, looked sternly at the moon.

Their faces did not show a single drop of doubt, they all showed that they wanted to hear an explanation.  Rosemary was one of them.

Luna, who was watching the situation, calmly opened her mouth.  She was often misunderstood, so this was nothing new.

"Before I tell you why I did this, I want to tell you how Flora, shortly before that, together with her friends came to my house ..."

Luna began to speak as if the story was about to begin now, as in the classic fairy tale: "Once upon a time ..."

All eyes were fixed on the moon.

- Flora came to my house without an invitation and began to threaten me.

- ... WHAT?!"

In the end, Flora could not stand the word "threat" and began to oppose her.  She didn't want to appear like that in front of other girls.

- What a terrible word ...!  You have to speak straight!  I just came to give you advice.  Because you interfered with the relationship between Lady Seira and Mister Fersen! "

"So you came with ten of you just to give me advice?"

- This...!  There were a lot of people who were angry with you, so it happened.  After all, your behavior was so outrageous that no one could stand aside. "

In any case, she confirmed that there were about ten of them.  Therefore, in the eyes of the other girls, scolding one Luna with ten men was a bit dastardly behavior.

However, Flora did not doubt herself, believing that she would win this conversation.

She believed that as long as there was the fact that Luna was destroying the relationship between Seira and Fersen, no one would forgive her.