chapter 25

"The party should be fun, but not that much?"

All those present were having fun discussing something, while tasting all the excellent dishes prepared by Emma.

"How do you like it?  I didn't know what you want, so I prepared everything as soon as possible, but I don't know if you will like it. "

"Very tasty, I don't even know how to describe it.  You seem to be much more capable than our family's cook. "

Antares praised Emma, ​​remembering the chef who has cooked their family's food for the past ten years.

The chef of the Marquis Vincent was one of the finest craftsmen on the continent, with thirty years of culinary experience behind him.

Although she knew it was flattery, Emma was in seventh heaven when she was told that she was better than the master of the culinary world.

"Oh, you are comparing me to your chef!  I'm very pleased!"

This family is owned by Luna and her father, but for some reason, Emma asked Antares to rate all of her food.

Laura was no exception.  She, too, was very preoccupied with Antares, and gave him everything he needed before he could ask for anything.

As if he were the main character and the Baron and Luna were bridesmaids.

"You will still hear many compliments.  All food is prepared with passion."

"Thank you, Baron. "

Luna understood why she was offended.  But the baron, who was the owner of this house, whose opinion should be taken into account in the first place, was not particularly worried about this and it seems he was also on the side of Antares.

My appetite was completely gone, feeling as if Antares had stolen my entire family.

However, I could not be angry with them.  Because in this situation I was to blame myself.

'If I hadn't been talking about my relationship with Antares, I would never have had this awful party.'

Due to the fact that Luna could not do anything about it, she just drank cold water, feeling as uncomfortable as possible, but suddenly an unexpected guest appeared in the mansion.

"Glad to meet you.  My name is Royer Trust and I am the lawyer of the Marquis Vincent."

It was a lawyer who had known Antares for a long time.  Seeing that he was accompanied by a servant, he seemed quite competent, according to Antares.

Luna, who felt a little relieved, greeted him politely, but she had no idea that he would arrive so soon.

"My name is Luna Pales."

Royer took a short breath, staring at Luna for a while.  As if his client did something bad to her.

"I don't know what my client did wrong, but don't worry, I'll take care of it."

"What?"

Luna asked him a question in surprise, but Royer continued without answering.

"I would be very glad if you told me all the details.  And if you are uncomfortable, I can talk to your lawyer.  I will give you a business card, so please contact me at your convenience."

"What is he talking about?"

Luna was embarrassed because this was the first time in her life she had been treated like some kind of victim.

In the next instant, Antares interrupted the conversation, shouting at Royer.

"Nothing bad happened between me and the Lady, shut your mouth."