Aria: let me go.... Where are you taking me, Mr. Min???? Let me go....I want to go home....

Yoongi: you are going home but not your brother but ours.....

I yanked my hands away from him and stand there.... He look at me with his mad eyes clearly he is pissed off......

Aria: Ours?!!! What are you talking about???

I asked him but he suddenly grab my throat and slammed me into the wall and slightly started to choking me.....

Yoongi: yes.. kitten ours... Your and my home.... You are fucking mine from the very beginning.... I, Min Yoongi, whenever laid my eyes on something that became mine.... I laid my eyes on you and now you have to be mine.... There is no way out.....

✳️✳️

Jungkook: this wouldn't happened if you became mine... I would give you everything but what you did.... YOU FUCKING LOVED THAT JUNG HOSEOK!!!! YOU REJECTED ME BECAUSE OF HIM.....I WOULD HAVE GIVE YOU EVERYTHING... MONEY, PROPERTY, CARS, JEWELRY ANYTHING YOU ASKED FOR I WOULD HAVE GIVE YOU EVERYTHING.. BUT YOU CHOSE HIM OVER ME.....WHY??? JUST WHY???

✳️✳️

Hoseok: what the hell are you saying???

His voice is somehow shaking because he knew there is a deal of it.....

Seokjin: you know better than anyone hoseok and that's the reason jungkook and Yoongi is here after her..... Why don't you just tell her.....

I said as Aria came in front of me..... She is looking me not a normal way... She is glaring at me.... I am used to her angel looking eyes....

Aria: hoseok won't do that.... He would never I know.... I trust him with my life......

I smirked hearing her words..... So, you trust him so blindly angel......

She heard the conversation of hoseok and others how they are going to share her......

Aria: how could you do this????

It's the only thing she asked hoseok as from her eyes tears are rolling down.... Never in her life she thought hoseok would do that to her...... Seeing her tears hoseok heart clenches... He feels angry at himself as he is the reason of her tears..... Before hoseok could say anything, Seokjin stabbed his back making him wince in pain and get unconscious And fall on the floor as he is looking at Aria with a admiration on his eyes. But Aria is blinded by the things that make her feel betrayed..... And for jungkook as he is still in dizzy as his head is hitted twice and his eyes are blurry and because of that he can't see anything.... He is trying to adjust it but eventually he fall in the floor while holding his head......

Seeing jungkook like that Seokjin wants to go to him but before he need to claim her as his..... Seeing that she gasp and saw Seokjin is looking at her with his hungry looking eyes.....

With her all of the remaining strength she get up and started to ran backwards.... She doesn't want him to come near her..... Seeing her running away from him, Seokjin chuckles........ He poked his finger in the edge of the knife and started to laugh hypocritically.....

Seokjin: Run... angel... Run... I am coming to get you.... Everyone is knocked out who will save you now...

✳️✳️

Namjoon: Thank you all for joining in our success..... And it wouldn't be possible if the other gangs didn't supported us to dethrone the Korean Government and set a new rules...... Because of you all support we finally found our most precious treasure in our life and we will make sure that stays with us forever......