60

We all were finally back at work. Avery and I both were glad life was getting back to normal as can be.

Chrissy I am glad you enjoyed yourself with your sisters. I did. It was good to spend two weeks with them. I missed so much growing up without them..Samantha didn't grow up with Molly. This was good for us three.
Olivia and Samantha helped Parker with her treatment today.. Her tumor shrank to get it removed. In two weeks she would get it removed. Valerie and I drove her home. She ran to the bathroom. Olivia said she would probably need inhome support. Mrs. Wright would start tomorrow. Valerie would go to work and I would work from home.
Val and Chrissy held my hair back as I puked. Chrissy got the bath water ready for her and I to take a bath alone at my request I missed my ex wife. Joy will be here to staying with us.

I was laying next to Rony on the plane in the bed naked. She was asleep. I didn't like people who cheated and I just broke my vows. I grabbed my cell and called Samantha Harris.

Is Samantha Harris in? This Katelyn Martin. Please hold.

I woke up.and heard Katelyn on her cell referring to her maiden name and asking to speak to a marital lawyer. I placed my hand on her hand and she smiled. She put a finger up to her lips for me to be quiet.

Hello Katelyn what can I do for you? I would like younto start the proceedings for a divorce. Katelyn you want me to represent you ? Yes. We both signed prenuptials so the property and money is not.a problem. Does he know of this decision? NO. PLEASE SERVE HIM AT WORK.I WILL BE HAVING THE LOCKS CHANGED AS WELL.AS THE ALARM AND PASSWORD. I WILL HAVE MY FAMILY PACK HIS BELONGINGS TO BE TAKEN TO STORAGE BEFORE TWO O'CLOCK YOUR TIME. I WILL ASK JANE TO HAND HIM KEYS AND IT WILL BE PAID FOR ONE MONTH ONLY.
Okay, I will have him served today. How do I get a hold of you? By my cell.
Talk to you later.
I ended the call. Rony looked at me and kissed me.

RONY I don't know about out future buy cheating on him was never my plan. I understand. I need to call my daughter, sister , COUSINS and Jane now.

MY CELL IS RINGING AND I SEE ITS A GROUP WITH MY COUSINS AND AUNT.

Mom you okay? Yes sweetheart. Everyone I need your help today like in two hours. WHAT is it sis? I am having my locks, alarm and password change. Jane I need you to give Simon the key to the storage and tell him it will be paid for one month only. I need you baby girl with you aunt to go to the house to make sure the keys and alarm are done. Everyone else I need a uhaul rented abd have Simon's stiff packed and taken to storage. I am serving him with divorce papers. I cheated on him and when he finds out he is going to blow a gasket because it's with a beautiful and intelligent woman.
Mom did you say a woman? Yes sweetheart. Cousin are you sure. Have you ever been with a woman before this? NO. I don't know where this will go but I don't want to keep cheating on him. Sis is the dessert good? Yes it's the best dessert I ever have had on the side of the road. Mom . Sorry sweetheart. It's okay. Mom as long as your happy is all that matters to me.. Thank you Olivia. I need to get off the cell. My battery is dying. Sis call us where are you going? Italy.
The cell died.
We all hung up and left our homes or businesses and went to do what Katelyn asked of us.

Katelyn best dessert. Don't get cocky or you won't get anymore of this. I won't I waited too long to screw this up .I need to call from the plane and call the caretaker as well as the security guard.

Katelyn gets up and brushes her ass against my cock not on purpose when we hit turbulence.
She got dressed as well as I after I used the restroom.
This is Katelyn Martin. My husband is no longer to have access to my home..yes mam I will call the office so all will know and note it in the book too. Thank you.
I ended the call and spoke with the caretaker. I informed him I was flying in and the only person who is to be at the ranch is Rony Cabrera. He said he would have a cleaning crew in there cleaning and have the place stocked with food once I email him and fire wood..
I got on my lap top and emailed him a list of food and household items Rony and I would need.

MAUR DID you know ? No not at all. She has always been faithful and with men. She is playing on our team now. Joan is going to freak when she finds out. It won't be from me. I ended my call to my wife. We were at Katelyn's home packing up his belongings and I received the keys. I contacted Samantha to see if Simon was served yet? She said no. I told her to contact me when she did so I could bring him the storage locker key.

Everyone loaded the uhaul and his gun safe took several of the guys to do that we asked to help besides Carlo. I called my brother to meet us at Katelyn's with Antonio and Kevin. They were shocked. Sis do you want Antonio to go with you or the three of us. Yeah I normally wouldn't but know he is armed and I cannot be in the courthouse when you three can be legally.