28

I later took the gun test at the local gun store and bought gun equipment for me to use here and take back with me to Italy and rented a  gun which they said I could pick up in tahoe at Maura's business. I returned and Bailey came to get me for q movie night which we never made it. I called Simon and told him that I return in the morning and he laughed and said for me to enjoy dessert.  I thought dessert was stranged until Joan explained to me.

Auntie Kiki and Auntie Gloria please make sure you bring extra water and blankets with you. It's suppose to be a bad storm coming in. We will be leaving Friday afternoon hoping to beat it. We already have our stuff packed.  Okay enjoy yourselves and be safe at the cabin. We will    Parker,  Joy,  Becky  , Valerie left tonight. They will be at Maur's cabin. I am glad Joy decided to stay. Agree I know Parker and her aunt are too.
I ended the call and Maur just finished speaking with Katelyn and Joan.

J the Judge and Simon's new pt hooked up and they are going to go up tonight instead or tomorrow. The judge got someone to cover her case tomorrow. The jury is expected to give the verdict tomorrow. I am glad that they all are going tonight. J you sound like your coming down with a cold. Yes the contractors kept coming in and out and yeah.  Oh baby no dessert. Please.  No J. Let me go warm up the soup we bought and you ate gonna go straight to bed. I will bring it up . In your scrubs I hope. J yes in my scrubs. They are clean. Okie dokie and will you do a strip tease act for me too. Yes after you and I both eat.  Thank you. Your welcome be right back.

Bailey we need to leave tonight. Katelyn called me. We can have our dessert later on. I will follow you back  Okay.

We left and we both turned the vehicles around when we parked .

You two ready? Yes.  Let Bailey hurry up and pack than we will leave. Joan- Lisa and Kiki are going tomorrow.  Parker,  Becky,  Valerie and Christina are there. Maybe we can hook up and do snowmobiles we can even ride them to the range.  I already called the inn and told them to reserve four for us and it's my treat. Okay.
I am ready.  I have extra water,  snacks and blankets.  Me too. I need to gas up and fill my extra gas cam up. We do too.

We left and my wife secured our home. .

We beat the storm at least

We beat the storm at least. Katelyn said Simon. Lisa,  Kiki, Joan and the new pt Joan hooked up with are coming and if we want to go snow mobilize. We need to rent some more than. Let's go have them delivered and gassed up than.
My aunt called the place and they will deliver them in the morning as they are closing up for the night.

We got gas for our vehicles and the extra gas can and headed to Tahoe. We ate deli sandwiches on the way with coffee. Katelyn was way ahead which I didn't mind since Bailey had my panties and jeans down while she finger fucked me.

Bailey do I need to pull over? No just drive.  Bailey I don't want to squint on my seats.  Okay I  will stop and lick you clean. Umm let's compromise you use toilet paper to clean me up instead. You lick me I am going to squirt. You can do anything you want with the exceptions. I can whip you and handcuff you? Yes. GOOD BECAUSE I went to the adult store after I took the written test on gun safety so I could rent a gun. Bailey I brought extra guns with me which you can use instead of renting one. Do you have a locked safe with you? Always various ones in my vehicles and to take inside too.  Okay.
I cleaned up Joan and helped her get dressed.  We pulled over to wash up and throw the toilet paper away and continued on our way.