44

I contacted my office to check on the status of Becky Scott's autopsy. I spoke with Dr. Pike and he said the autopsy was done and she basically just died of old age. She was waiting for the family to decide what funeral home .I told him to use the one for John Doe and to her cremated in the basic coffin and her urn in a white urn and to have Parker Jones to be contacted. Send the bill directly to me. I gave him her cell number. I ended my call .

Christina and Valerie it's been taken care of. Parker will be notified when to pick up her ashes. I took the liberty to order a more costly urn which will bill me for the urn and cremation and basic coffin. Thank you but Parker will want to reimburse you. Christina Becky was family. I take care of my family. When she is ready, I will have my planes ready to fly us allto Seattle and back from Sacramento. I will let her know. I will check on her before J and I leave. You four need to be alone for the reading.
Everyone you don't have to leave Valerie actually they do. It's part of her will wishes. I don't know all the particulars only that and what Joy stated to us earlier. June will stay in the car until the will is read. Oh okay.

Maur returns with Parker who is alert but sluggish.
The rest of say our goodbyes and pay our condolences.

Babe Avery and June are enroute and June is to stay in the vehicle or outside until the will is ready. Maura picked up the coffin. Urn and cremation. You will be contacted on your cell when the Urn is ready to.be picked up. She isn't to be reimbursed either. When your ready to go to Seattle she will have both of her planes ready to fly out. She just needs to know when. Okay.
We hear the door bell after Valerie told the guard to.ley her through. Christina opened the door and asked June to come in and she could be in the house. We would go to the living room.

First of all before I start please get some water and tissue and have a seat.

Valerie left to get the items and returned. June left to the fitness room with her bottled water .

I Becky Scott of sound mind on August 2024 leave my sister's vehicle to Sacramento State University homeless project along with 59,000 to go to a Single mothers who need help in Sacramento State University homeless project
. I want to be cremated in a basic
box in whatever clothes I had on and my body to be buried along side my loving sister, Alice and nephew, Carlos. Twenty five thousand to be given to Seattle senior community center to help with upkeep on the bingo room. Two hundred thousand for Joy Hough to go on a vacation for a month with her brother, Derek. My clothes to be donated to the shelter here . Christina Corinth 100,000 to buy a new vehicle and go on a vacation with her two sisters. Valerie Spencer a hundred grand to for her to buy a condo for am investment. Valerie I know you have money saved up for the rest and/or good credit. My only little niece, my jewelry. You don't need money. I will miss you all. I have extra monies to pay off the taxes so you will get the amount I stated. I will always look over you and miss you. Just know I am playing bingo with Alice..I am swimming with Alice and Carlos. Love you all Becky Scott. Any questions ladies?None. Here are the monies. I will make sure the taxes are paid.
I will leave you to talk for a bit while I join my wife. Please come and get us when your ready.

Avery left.

Parker I had no idea. I will call Derek now to inform him after the burial we will leave from there. I have no idea where.

I will sign the pink slip for the vehicle to be picked up and even though she didn't mention her golf clubs will donate them to project too. I will call the Drew to have her choose a student for the vehicle.
I guess I will look for a new vehicle and call my sisters to inform them we need to plan a vacation. I will look into a condo with Jason. Babe let's us help you gather Becky's clothes. I will drop her clothes off at salvation army. Do you want a donation receipt? No. I going to pick out a blouse if you don't mind so I can make a pillow from it. Joy can you do that for us too? Of course, I will just put them aside and I will do such. What a creative idea . I wish I did that for my brother and mom. Thanks for doing that. Joy here is your check for the month. Thank you but please keep it . Joy my auntie would be mad if I did that. Ah okay. So you have any bags or boxes we can put the items in? Trash bags. I will go get the professor. Oh shit we forgot about Avery and June.
I will call them when I get the bags. I will have to figure out to keep her room the same or change it. Babe keep it like it is. You know the people she has up and Becky didn't mention it. Okay.

Sorry for forgetting about you two. It's okay can we help?Sure.

We packed everything up and Joy left. June and Avery made us an early dinner. We enjoyed ourselves telling one another stories about my aunt. They cleaned up and hugged us good bye. I asked June to tell everyone about my aunt as well as when we would be leaving .

We were getting texts and calls paying their condolences. We were emotionally drained and fell asleep in my aunts room just cuddling.