27

Thr following morning Bailey and I took a shower together. She left me several dark qbe huge hickeys on my breast while I has left her some on her abs and buttocks. I was making sure she was only going to be seeing me. I told her I would bring lunch for her and she gave me all of her contact numbers at home, her cell and at work along with her work address.

We had breakfast and we kissed ..I gathered up my clothes and she told me to leave them. She would wash them before this weekend. We agreed to go to Tahoe. She would pick me up in her truck. She told me to dress and pack warm as Tahoe is cold and it may snow. I told her than we would have to have Katelyn and Simon go with us because after all she was here to get Simon stronger. She left and on my way to work I called Simon to tell him about this weekend and I would pick up the entire tab even if we got snowed in. He agreed and said he would see if Maura's suite was available because he knew Jane and Maura's cabins were booked.
.

I returned back to Simon

I returned back to Simon. He grinned at me. He said Joan called him and he and his wife would come with them but she would drive. Also they could stay at his sister in laws suite which had two rooms if we didn't mind and that Joan was picking up the tab at her insistence .

We walked around a little and Mrs. Wright came for her last day. She said his tests and mobility was getting better that she didn't need to be there anymore and left by ten after Katelyn wrote her a check . I worked with Simon on his cardio in the fitness room and he left with Katelyn to take a shower while I left to pick up some food from Katelyn's friends restaurant .

 I worked with Simon on his cardio in the fitness room and he left with Katelyn to take a shower while I left to pick up some food from Katelyn's friends restaurant

A man named Tim Kang introduced himself to me and told me he was friends with my employers and Joan. I was polite and we spoke a little before I left.

I called Joan and told her I was outside and we could eat at a park nearby in the rental since it had started to rain. We ate a little until we both got in thr back seat to fuck again.

Joan you drive me crazy. Is that a good or bad thing? Good. I usually don't fuck someone on the first time I meet them and spend the night. I am a big flirt as you know. I am too. I have not on Katelyn in the bathroom at a hotel thinking it was her twin sister and she slapped me hard. I have been around and have been with her twin sisters wife and still flirt even though she is married. I see. I am tired of all the games. I would like to only see you while your hear in the states. I would like that too. I will stop flirting with others. I didn't flirt with your friend Tim Kang when I picked up rhe food only polite. He's not my type. This is good to hear. Katelyn and Simon are coming in Katelyns vehicle. Simon got his sister in laws suite and said your picking up the tab. We can both pay or alternate. I make good money. Okay. We can both pay. Do you mind sharing the same suite ? Bailey they have been updated and are sound proof. An than we can share if you don't mind. I don't mind I will cancel the other room than. I better get back to work and thank you for lunch and fucking me. I normally don't fuck someone in a vehicle being a judge and all. We better get dressed before we get caught.

We got dressed and Bailey drove me back to the court house and I kissed her bye than got out.

I returned back.to the house and parked.

I asked Simon if there is a place I could rent a gun so I could go shooting with Joan while I am here

Katelyn overheard me and asked me would it be during our Tahoe weekend. I told her yes. She said I could rent one for free at her sister's place and get ammo for free too. I told her thank but would feel better to rent it myself. She said I would have to study to pass a test and showed me the site to study.