55

We returned with plants, books and smaller items and we called Joey to meet us at the store for the  bookcases and furniture.

We returned back. You guys worked quick. I used a sprayer.  Wow did you buy enough books aunties?We could of bought more. I need you men not you grandpa to bring in the book cases and other furniture . I can help with the smaller items. Okay grandad. Has Avery or Lisa called yet? Avery called dad.  They went to thr funeral home and they are eating lunch now. We brought food back too. I was going cook. Nana you can serve up the food instead. We brought back Indian food. Okay.

Everyone started carrying things in. 

You all Izzy and I are so sorry.  Thank you. I know the feeling loss of a child but not so young.  Thanks Izzy.  Thank you for pinching in to help.  We are family Daphne.  Thanks.  Please tell Lisa and Avery of they need anything to call.
Eat with us.  Antonio and Kevin are expecting us for lunch. Let me walk you out then.
Janice we are sorry for your loss.  Thanks Joey for helping on short notice. Not a problem.  Izzy and I were just doing laundry. 
Janice hugs us and we leave. I arrive at my brothers and tell Kelly, Stella, Casey,  Juanita,Michele  mandi,  Halle, Jay and Hailey that Remi died from asthma today.  Everyone were shocked.

He was such a good and playful boy. Lisa and Avery are making funeral arrangements.  I know soon but the two of them are organized as we know. Is there anything we can do sis? No just pray and probably text or call them later. Shawn and Jason finished painting. Janice called me to help picking up furniture for a reading room to replace the nursery items.

Derek let's ask this man take our photo of us all.  Okay. You gals ready to do this? Sure.

We thanked the gentleman and he left

We thanked the gentleman and he left. We looked at the photo and we agreed it wasn't the best but we waited too long to take a group photo at the monastery in Barcelona.

My cell rings and everyone looks at me.

Samantha. Sorry I forgot to turn it on silent. It's Jason.

Samantha excused herself and returned sad.

Sis what's wrong? Remi died this morning from asthma complications. Oh no poor Harris Family. 

We all left the monastery and called the Harris family to pay our respects. Molly was the only one who spoke to Avery. She was informed the services would be the week after we returned. Janice told Joy to continue with the vacation in Spain as this is what Becky and Derek to enjoy a month of vacation.
We compared conversations and decided as a group  to send a floral arrangement and make a donation to the Sacramento zoo for several families entrance fee on Remi's name.

We called out spouses or boyfriend and girlfriends to let them know what we did.

Val that is awful he just a baby. I am glad Chrissy called us and told us what she did with the others on our behalf.. Professor this is going to be hard on the family.
Let's call to pay our respects.