Chapter 57

Stiles got a call from Scott so he had to leave. Josephine, Kol, and Malia were sitting in the living room.

"So are you ready for the full moon, tomorrow night?" Josephine asked looking at Malia and she let out a sigh.

"I hate full moons, I want to be like Scott and know how to control it." Malia said.

"You'll get there, it took Scott some time too." Josephine said and Malia nodded.

"I'm going to bed, I got a long stressful day tomorrow." She said and stood up and walked off.

"She's going to be fine, darling." Kol said and she looked at him.

"I know. I'm going to sit outside for a little bit." Josephine said and Kol nodded and she got up and kissed him. "I love you." She added.

"I love you too." Kol said with a smile then she walked out.

As Josephine was outside she heard someone running and could hear their heart beating so fast, like they were scared or something.

Then a boy stopped next to her house to catch his breath, so she went over to him.

"Hey are you okay?" Josephine asked and the boy snapped his up looking at her.

"Uh yeah." The boy said out of breath then her eyes landed on his arm which was bleeding.

"You're bleeding. How about you come inside and I can help clean that up." She said.

"No that's alright, I don't even know you." He said and Josephine gave him a kind smile.

"I'm Josephine. I promise I'm not some crazy killer." She said and he just looked at her.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay, follow me. Just be quiet, my kids are sleeping." She said and he nodded and they walked inside.

Kol walked out of the kitchen and seen Josephine and some boy.

"Who's this, darling?" Kol asked and Josephine looked at him.

"He's hurt, and I offered to help him." Josephine said and Kol looked at the boy and nodded.

"Alright." He said and kissed her head and walked off and Josephine lead the boy to the downstairs bathroom.

"Here sit down." Josephine said and he did and she started to grab everything that she would need, then she pulled up his sleeve and seen that it was a bite mark and her eyes widen slightly, knowing that it was a werewolf bite and the only alpha in town was Scott.

"Is it bad?" He asked and Josephine looked at him.

"No, just needs a little cleaning." Josephine said and he nodded. "So wanna tell me your name." She added cleaning up the bite.