Chapter 53

Remember The Titans

Kol burst through the door and seen Josephine laying on the ground so he hurried over to her.

"Josephine." Kol said and picked her up and felt how cold she was. He focused his hearing to her stomach and could hear the two little heart beats and let out a breath. "Okay come on, darling." He added and kissed her head and Josephine could feel the small shock and she snapped out of it.

"Kol." Josephine said shakely and he let out out another breath.

"I got you." He said.

"Are they okay?" Josephine asked her hands going to her stomach.

"Yeah they're fine." Kol said and she let out a breath and helped her up.

"What were those things? They came out of no where." Josephine said sitting down on the couch.

"I don't know, I didn't see them." Kol said and noticed something behind her ear. "What is that?" He added getting closer to her to get a better look.

"What's what?" She asked and Kol pulled his phone out of his pocket and took a picture and showed her, what looked like a backwards five. "What the hell." She added and touched behind her ear.

"You're getting out of Beacon Hills for a few days." Kol said not wanting her to be around those things again.

"What? No." Josephine said.

"Darling, we don't know what things were, they could be coming back and I don't want you anywhere near them." Kol said and Josephine shook her head.

"You guys could use my help." Josephine said and Kol shook his head.

"No, it's not just us anymore. We have others to think about." Kol said putting his hand on her stomach and she nodded. "I'm going to call Dean." He added and Josephine gave him a confused look.

"Dean? Why him? I can just go back home to Mystic Falls." Josephine said and Kol shook his head.

"They're dealing with travelers right now and I don't want you anywhere near that, and trust me you'll be safe with Sam and Dean." Kol said since Dean called him telling him about the bunker they have now.

"Okay." Josephine said and stood up. "I'm going to go pack." She added and walked off.

________

Josephine walked downstairs Kol right behind her with her suitcase.

"They said they'd be here soon, they were working a case near by." Kol said and Josephine nodded and Kol put her suitcase down by thr door.

"Just help them, and tell Lydia to trust her gut. If she's having a feeling it always means something." Josephine said and he nodded.