Wounds can heal-three

Start from the beginning

"You do know that two nurses and one doctor is a bit too little for this hospital," I muttered under my breath and watched Uriah walk with Marlene in his arms in.

"Dais! Pet! I need help over here, please?" He yelled at us and Peter helped him. I wanted but my stomach stung as I tried to stand up.

"What happened to you?" Uriah asked and looked at me with worried eyes. That meant I have eye bags and my eyes are puffy.

"Ask this stiff girl. She's the reason why I got upset that's when my scar popped open and a woman had to sew it again." I said upset and Tobias looked at me angry like I was lying.

"Did it hurt?" Uriah asked 'feeling' the pain.

"So I'm gonna say no. Maybe it's because it wasn't a new experience or it was because I was shocked and in panic. Don't know but I couldn't care less. Wounds can heal!" I shrugged my shoulders saying the same as I said to Peter but flinching as my stomach stung again.

"And why are you waiting here?" He asked sitting next to Peter because they squeezed themselves into one chair.

"Because I 'hit' Tris. And before you say something. No, I did not! She said I was annoying because I snapped at To-...Four most likely and that I shouldn't befriend myself with the enemy." I looked at Peter who looked a bit hurt like I was going to do what this girl said but just because we came from the same faction doesn't mean I like her.

"But I'm not gonna do that. Pet's my Peter Pan and I'm his flower power. So then I told her I'm not gonna do what she likes. Then she did as if I hit her. BUT I DID NOT!"

"And then Miss Daisy over here had a total blackout and her stomach began to bleed," Peter added and looked at me with a stern expression.

"What? It happens when I get upset. My stomach crumbles itself together and scars pop open." I defended myself.

"Will one of you leaders say to her that it's not normal?" Peter practically begged our instructors.

"It's not normal that she hit her followers too!" Tobias made me so angry now and I would like to yell at him all he did the past few years.

"Well, you didn't have to. I was the one being with him not you." I mumbled so no one could hear.
A single tear dropped on the floor and soon enough Tris came out the door with a cool pack on her cheek.

"I guess she just got a light hit but she did cry out when I touched it so I gave her a cool pack." The same doctor who treated me said.
"But this girl over there?" She pointed at me and the eyes wandered on me. I looked up from the floor and at her with a blank expression.
"Got it bad. I don't know how she got this scar. And the scars besides the big one. I wanted to let her stay here but she didn't want so I let her go."

"Thank you, Mary." Four thanked and stepped next to Tris.

"If that's it I'm gonna go." I tried to stand up but again my body ached and I just sat down on the floor again.

Peter opened his mouth but I cut him off: "I'm fine Peter! Just slipped off." I felt bad that I lied to him again but I didn't need anyone to think I need their help. I didn't need it since I was 8 so I can do that now too.

Eric lifted me and held me close to his body so he can support me.
"You don't always need to lie." He told me in an emotionless voice.

"Now we all go into Eric's office and talk about today's event. Peter, you need to stay outside. Wait here with Uriah." Tobias told my friends and we went to an office. I sat next to Eric opposite Tris disgusted to look in her face.

"If I can be honest?" I asked and Eric nodded wanting me to talk: "I did nothing wrong. Like you can see her cheek hasn't any bruises or swelling. And HONESTLY GUYS! I stood 200 inches away from her how could I possibly hit her?" I tried not to be upset so my belly didn't hurt.