사십구(49): Escaped

Start from the beginning

Jennie's cousin can sometimes be a bit overprotective. The moment Mr. Kim introduced me to them, Suho punched me in the face and Xiumin in my stomach.

Mr. Kim said that time was so bright and happy because he saw me in so much pain. He's been trying to hurt me, but he always fails because I either don't react or Jennie is protecting me.

However, this time was different. There was no Jennie that would protect me from her family, and I couldn't stay unbothered by their punch since it was so strong that they didn't even spare me.

I have bruises and cuts on my lips, so we can't go back to Seoul since I have to heal first. They said that if Jennie learns that they hurt me, Jennie will kill them.

Mr. Kim gathered lots of men who were now following and watching every move of Wang Junho. He sends lots of skilled men to every one of his family members' houses to protect them in case Wang Junho tries to attack them.

He had a plan to attack Wang Junho, but he was afraid to take the risk because it might turn out to be the cost of losing lots of his men, and he didn't want his men to get hurt so badly since they also have family that was waiting to return home.

Fortunately, Mr. Kim doesn't have any plans to try to harm my family. He was staying away from them as much as he could, and he was only focusing on Wang Junho.

I know for sure that my father already had a talk with Wang Junho because if the Kim family didn't join Junho in bringing my family down, he would try to negotiate with my family.

Wang Junho was probably looking for me, so he probably had something he could use to make my family join hands with them and attack the Kim family. Therefore, I can't use my phone to contact my family because he might be able to track me down.

For some reason, I found it strange that my wife was not calling me. Two days have passed since the last time we saw each other.

Is she not missing me? Because I already miss her.

The door opened loudly, making me flinch. Suho and Xiumin were laughing as they looked at their phones. They went towards me and sat beside me, so I'm sitting between them.

"What are you guys laughing at?" I asked them and they showed me their phone at the same time to see a photo of my wife with someone. "Who's that?"

"Song Mino, her temporary secretary and personal guard." Xiumin answered as he scrolled through his social media.

There were lots of photos of my wife with her new temporary secretary circling the internet. They became talks in the town because they always together in the pass two days.

Jennie held a press conference, telling everyone that the event that was supposed to happen today was canceled because of serious circumstances.

A lot of news photographers posted a photo of Jennie and Song Mino in one frame, then started to spread a rumor about the two of them being secretly together. He was the one with Jennie that time a paparazzi caught me and Jennie in the mall.