𝖝𝖎. blood brothers

𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔦, 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖎

blood brothers

''Beautiful day, isn't it?'' Lyra asked him politely.

The pure-blood witch was back at the Black Family Summer Estate for another holiday. Now that her and Regulus had been engaged for the better part of a year, she had been expected to return and live with him and his family for the few months. This time, it was the break between her fifth and sixth year.

Of course, she could've been met with a worse fate, like the one that had been bestowed upon Alecto. Her father had gotten wind of her . . . relations, to say the least, with Dolohov, and she had been shipped off to Ireland for the summer to be mentored by a great aunt in all things pure-blood.

Lyra had been lucky in that department — as far as the Sacred Twenty-Eight social circle was aware, she was the epitome of beauty, grace, and femininity. This gave her certain advantages that usually weren't handed to girls, for example being left unattended for hours at a time and able to do whatever she pleased.

This was one of those days.

The sun was shining mightily in the sky, sending down warm rays of yellow hues on to the rolling countryside hills. A freshly-planted garden was in bloom too, showcasing beautiful bushes of bright roses around the perimeter of the family's empty manor.

Walburga and Orion had been gone on a trip to France for the past week, having left the home under Cygnus and Druella's leadership. However, the married couple had also decided they deserved a break too, which left Narcissa and Bellatrix with the responsibility of checking in on Lyra, Regulus, and Sirius every so often.