𝖝. mudblood

𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔢 𝔦, 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝

𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔢 𝔦, 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝

mudblood

As though to underline the importance of their upcoming examinations, a batch of pamphlets,, leaflets, and notices concerning various Wizarding careers appeared on the tables in the Slytherin dungeons before the end of May, along with a notice on the board, which read:

CAREER ADVICE

All fifth years will be required to attend a short meeting with their Head of House during the first week of Summer term, in which they will be given the opportunity to discuss their future careers. Times of individual appointments are listed below.

Lyra looked down the list and found out that she was expected in Professor Slughorn's office at half-past ten tomorrow, which meant that she'd be missing most of Defense Against the Dark Arts, thankfully. She didn't care much for the subject, for her future seemed more like embracing the dark, rather than defending herself against it.

Upon Regulus' orders, Evan walked the brunette to her Careers Appointment the next day. She entered Professor Slughorn's office, which was rather cramped and stuffy.

''Good morning, Miss Lestrange,'' the man grinned. ''You are feeling much better than last time I saw you, I hope?''

''Yes, much better, sir. Especially once I found out a proper punishment had been issued,'' the Lestrange girl hummed, referencing Marlene's detention with Filch in the Forbidden Forest.

''Oh, of course. Well, Miss Lestrange, this meeting is to talk over any career ideas you might have, and to help you decide which subjects you should continue into sixth and seventh years. Have you had any thoughts about what you would like to do after you leave Hogwarts?''