𝖎𝖛. the hills have eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔢 𝔦, 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖛

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔢 𝔦, 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖛

the hills have eyes

The seconds turned into minutes as fast as lighting, and before she knew it, Lyra had been at the Black Summer Estate for almost a month.

It wasn't all doom and gloom like she had expected. Her hobbies there weren't much different from what they were at home; she embroidered scrap pieces of cloth, painted landscapes with the company of Pistachio, and attended social gatherings with the rest of the Sacred Twenty-Eight every the other day.

When she wasn't busy being the perfect pure-blood princess she was meant to be, Walburga wasted no time including Lyra in Bellatrix and Narcissa's shopping trips and tea parties. Or, she took matters into her own hands, droning on and on and on about the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black's history for hours on end.

So, when Orion made the suggestion to his wife to take a trip to Diagon Alley and make good use of her allowance, the Lestrange girl was secretly overjoyed. She masked the relief in her expression well, frowning slightly to not get wrinkles (Narcissa would kill her) but enough to convey her dismay.

''Well, I see no reason why you should waste this day, Lyra,'' the black-haired woman told her. ''I will see to Regulus for your entertainment.''

She did much more than that. Before Lyra could even blink, a house elf was already sent to fetch Regulus from the library. It was under his mother's strict orders that Lyra be occupied at all times, which now meant he had the responsibility of taking her for a walk as if she was a dog.

Of course, spending time with someone who was getting more and more likely to be her betrothed by the day wasn't the worst thing in the world — quite the contrary, actually. Regulus was nice enough, and the pair got along well, but there was just something missing.

It seemed both parties had reached a mutual yet unspoken understanding about this. There were no butterflies in their stomachs when their eyes met, and their hearts didn't beat faster at the sight of each other. There was maybe only one thing that would benefit the both of them in the future: desire.