(A/N : this picture, if you don't know already, Is fake. I edited this and I take full credit for it.)

To be honest, Jimin wanted to smile. But he couldn't. He still felt like if he smiled he'd be faking it. While Inyeop, he is just true with himself. He knows what makes him happy. He smiles freely without being scared of being judged or not deserving to be happy. Jimin still can't be true with himself because he still isn't sure what makes him happy. Two years ago, if you had asked him what makes him happy, he'd blindly choose bts. He'd say his members and being a part of bts. But right now, he knows that it's definitely not that at all. He hates them. They destroyed him without a reason. They can never make him happy ever again. So what makes him happy, now? At this moment?

"Damn, you look good." The older teased.

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes before leaving him and walking away to the car truck. "Yeah right. My hair is messy and I didn't even smile."

Inyeop ran after him. "You still look good." He mumbled before getting in the driver seat.

Inyeop has been driving for a few minutes. They have been chatting and laughing together, although Jimin was a little bit sleepy. "Anyways, I have snacks and water in that black bag. Let's have something to eat or drink." Inyeop suggested.

Jimin smiled and nodded before taking of his seatbelt and turning around to get the bag from the couch behind. "Here, what do you want?" He asked checking the bag.

"Hmm... I'll just take cheese flavored chips. And an energy drink. I really need energy to drive, we don't want to crash into nothing." Inyeop laughed at the thought.

"Yeah... " Jimin instantly remembered that day he was going to the restaurant with the other members. Jin said the exact same thing. He felt a wave of guilt rush over him for leaving them without telling them. But why did he feel like this? Why is he even thinking about them? He should stop. He doesn't like them anymore. He is in a break from bts. He shouldn't be thinking about them. He shrugged this thought off and got his hyung what he asked for. "There you go, please don't kill us." He giggled.

"Don't worry Minnie, I won't. Intentionally." He whispered the last part which Jimin clearly heard. "I shouldn't've agreed to this." Jimin joked.

"Yeah right," Inyeop rolled his eyes. "Will you be eating anything?"

The younger froze at the question. Will he eat? Does he feel like eating? Is he hungry? Well, he knows damn well he is. "I uh.... I don't know?"

"Is that a question?" Inyeop frowned. "Listen Jimin, it's okay if you don't want to eat, but we talked about it, what you're doing now isn't healthy. Let's start it step by step, we'll eat small things twice a day until it turns into two full meals twice a day. Trust me, you'll be fine. You'll feel really healthy after as well. But it's your decision after all." He sighed.

There was silence for a few more seconds untill he heard a bag of chips open followed by a munch right after. He looked to his right to see Jimin eating and humming to the faded music that was playing by the radio. He smiled genuinely seeing that. "I trust you." Jimin said with his mouth full and smiled at him.

The younger hummed again. "Mmm, this is really good." He said checking the flavor on the bag.

The older chuckled. "Yeah, it's one of the best flavors. I really like that."

"Mmhm." Jimin replied.

"Jimin?" The older called.

"Hmm?" The younger replied, his mouth busy munching chips.

"Thank you for trusting me." Inyeop looked into his eyes for a split second before focusing his gaze onto the road once again.

Jimin layied his own hand on top of his hyung's free hand that was placed between their chairs. "Thank you for existing." He replied.

Inyeop smiled once again, at the edge of crying. Jimin smiled back before taking away his hand to finish the bag of chips.

After a few more minutes, Jimin was done with his chips. He drank some water and cleaned his hand with a tissue before telling the other that he will sleep. "I think I'm gonna take a nap, I'm really tired. I know I said I'll be awake the whole four hours but I'm really sleepy. I'll wake up in an hour. Sorr--"

"Don't you dare say the s word. It's totally fine Jimin. You can sleep the whole ride. I don't really care as long as I know you're here. " He told him.

Jimin smiled gratefully. "Thanks," He shifted his position to be in a more comfortable position before falling into deep sleep.

___________________________
Back with the short chapters. This chapter is really boring. Ig it's a filler. But idk yeah . Anyways Stan bts for a better future. Also stream yet to come.

Jim-out.