Chapter 92: Lava Cake.

Start from the beginning

As Rui was embracing you, he looked up to see your messy hair. "Onee chan, can I braid your hair?" he asks. You raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure you can braid my hair?" you asked him as he replied with a nod. You were a little hesitant but soon agreed. He climbed on the bed and sat behind you, you felt his fingers fiddle with your hair. "I'll turn the TV on." Akaza informed you as he turned the TV on. "How are you Rui? oh right! How did you even find out...?" You asked him. "I'm fine... Besides shouldn't be worrying about yourself?! You should take care of yourself more! And besides... I overheard it so I begged them to let me visit you." he replied. "How did you even fall down the stairs? Are you that clumsy?" Rui didn't beat around the bush and outright just asked you to which you didn't reply.

Rui didn't repeat his question as... Well, it wouldn't be fun if I tell you now reader.

Akaza then handed you your meal, "Oh! Thank you, sir..." you thanked him, he nodded in response as his eyes glanced at Rui who glared at him. Akaza was unbothered by this though, as he wasn't scared of Rui. "Oh my god! my strange addiction is on!" you excitedly pointed to the TV. "I haven't heard of that show..." Akaza mumbled while Rui didn't care since he was focused on your hair. "Oh, it's great! There are like a lot of mind-blowing people in this show." you told him.

"My name is... Shrexussy. And I'm obsessed and in love with Shrek." The man on the tv spoke out, "I found out I was in love and obsessed when I... Had this instinct of protecting him, every time he gets hate from the internet, I feel this urge to bite their balls! Like how dare they talk shit about our lord and savior Shrek huh?!? I feel like a parent every time... Like their kid getting bullied in school... But heh... he isn't my child... he's my daddy, I'd be willing to be his discord kitten, his slave, his cocksleeve- Sorry I am getting ahead of myself." Shrexussy coughed and apologized.

Akaza glanced at you, he could kind of relate to the man... He had this strong urge to just... Protect you from this oh so cruel world... He was quick to snap himself into reality, 'Come on Akaza... You don't even know how old she is in her real world! What if she's also underaged huh...?' he thought as he stopped himself. Akaza... He still isn't on terms that he's hopelessly obsessed and in love with you...

"How'd I know I was in love with Shrek?? Well... I was just willing to do anything for him! I think about him every day! I worry for him every day like a good little househusband! And just like any normal person in love, I get some... Lustful urges... I get horny... To him and only him... He makes me cum with just the thought of his beautiful emerald skin and that fragrance of onions and mud! I can show you my Shrek dildo collection and ona ho-" The man was cut off with a black screen, you quickly turned the tv off because Rui was in the room.

"Okay, that's enough of My strange addiction." you awkwardly laughed. "Onee chan, stop moving." Rui clicked his tongue, not even paying attention to what was being said on the tv. "Oh! Sorry, Rui." you replied. Akaza stood there, guilty that he could... Yet again relate to what Shrexussy felt.

Akaza knew it was fucked up, but... he can't help to just... Want you. He surely doesn't have any toys to satisfy himself like the man though! He felt that it was going too far if he had ever touched himself at the thought of you... He promised himself he wouldn't do it... But boy oh boy Akaza...

"Done!" Rui spoke out excitedly, Akaza looked at Rui's work. "It looks messy." he commented, "Shut up!" Rui spat out while Akaza rolled his eyes. "Your hair looks like a bird's nest Y/n." he informed you to which you giggled, Rui pouted as he hugged you, "Onee chan! Akaza is bullying me!" he complained. "Addressing me with no honorifics...?" Akaza sounded slightly offended, "You don't deserve honorifics." he replied. "Alright alright... Calm down." you told them. You then sneaked a glance at Akaza, 'Maybe... Just maybe... I can trust him...? But I don't know... I'm just... Confused.' you thought.