Chapter 18

A/N: Okay so for those of you who got confused with Chapter 16 and 17 this is what happened...basically.
-Annbeth got Pipers text and rushed to the hospital
-Annabeth stumbled down the hall into what she had thought was Percy's room but ended up being someone else's room.
-So when Annabeth realizes this, she hobbles down the hall on her broken leg to Percy's REAL room.
Ok proceed......
--------------------------------------
I burst through the door of Percy's REAL room only to come face to face with the worst person possible. Penelope. Actually I wasn't really face to face with her because she was in the middle of kissing my boyfriend. Percy obviously thought it was me because when he pulled away a look of pure horror spread over his face. Anger boiled inside me as I pulled out the three hard cover books that I always carry in my bag and slammed them on Penelope's head. I watched, satisfied, as Penelope slumped to the ground. Percy's eyes widened. "Is she...." he asked. "Unfortunately, no, she's not dead, just unconscious" I replied dusting off my hands. Percy let go a huge breath of air. "Why do you care?" I say and jab a finger in his direction. "Oh I don't know, maybe because I don't want my girlfriend to become a MURDERER" he says like it's obvious. I laugh and throw my arms around him. "I missed you" I whisper in his ear. "I missed you too, but um can you let go a little, you're hurting me" he whispers back. I quickly let go and apologize. For a moment I just stand there staring into the sea green eyes that I missed so badly. That's when I notice Sally, Percy's mom, standing in the doorway. Her mouth was open so wide, I thought she might snap her jaw. She stares at Penelope. Oh right, I forgot that unconscious bodies sometimes scare people. "What..." she starts but I interrupt."Long story" I say. Percy let out a weak laugh. Oh my, he has no idea, just HOW long I've waited to hear that laugh. "Are you ok Annie?" asks Percy. I nod and realize that tears were pouring down my cheeks. Sally, Percy, and I spend the rest of the night sitting and laughing in the hospital.
Finally Percy falls asleep, and Sally leaves, I, however, stay. I wasn't about to leave Percy, just after I'd gotten him back. So I decide to curl up (well as much as I COULD curl up with a broken leg) in the chair by his bedside, refusing to leave no matter how uncomfortable I was. I couldn't risk losing Percy again.........