Making it special 🖤❤️

Start from the beginning

Her words were fading getting replaced with her sobs... Mihir couldn't even imagine the pain she was going through. He too had his own story but her story was dreadful... It was just so painful... She was suffering through so much... She was deprived of her father's love throughout all these years.

He just had the bits and pieces of her story but with that he could figure out that it was something big. Very big that changed her life completely.

Mihir: don't say like this Shravani... You're not at fault. Yeh hona tha islia hua... Isme tumhari koi galati nahi hai... Uncle ko Sadma laga hai...he lost his love Shravani.. he lost his first love... His wife.. his everything.. unse bardasht nahi hua.. aur unka sara gussa tumpe nikal gaya.. you're not at fault..

He said rubbing her back trying to comfort her but she was just crying her heart out. For the first time in her life she realised that she could talk to someone.. keep her heart out in front of that person.. she felt peace and comfort in his arms. And she didn't wanted to loose that ever.

Shravani: I want to get back my dadda Mihir..woh hoke bhi... Nahi hai mere pass.. I want him back in my life... Aur yeh shayad tabhi possible ho sakta hai jab sab pehle jaisa hoga ....

She said in a monotonous tone when he looked at her face which was blank. He cupped her cheeks and made her look at him.

Mihir: but that is not possible na .... ?

He asked softly when she smiled bitterly getting up and stood near the edge of the river.

Shravani: I wish yeh possible hota...  Tumhe... Tumhe pata hai Mihir..

She turned towards him when he got up and stood beside her facing her ...

Shravani: I don't know why this trip.. it's giving me some intuitions as if sab badalne wala hai.. I had lost something big in my life which almost made my life a mess... I feel mujhe kuch asa milega jisse meri life bilkul thik  ho jayegi . I am going to get back my everything.... Islia main is trip ko leke bohot excited thi..

She said holding his hand when he smiled cupping her cheeks.

Mihir: may be tumhare intuitions sach ho.. we never know..

She smiled looking at him and replied..
Shravani: that's why I want this trip to be the best of my life.. I want it special Mihir.. I .. really want it special..

She whispered as her eyes teared up....

🎶.............

Mihir: I promise Shravani I will make this one so special for you that you won't forget it ever in your life.

He said with utmost sincerity making her assured as she did believe him hugging him close to herself.

The moon shined from the above reflecting the two so close to eachother which was beautiful and fascinating.

Mujhko barsaat banalo
Ik lambi raat banalo
Apne jazbaat banalo jaan

He thought determined to try every possible way to make this trip memorable for her while she completely dozed off in his arms making him smile.. as he picked her up and carried her towards the cap while with the the sun rose up behind them.

Mujhko alfaaz banalo
Dil ki awaaz banalo
Gehra sa raaz banalo jaan

Mihir sang sitting on one of the rocks while playing the guitar while every sat around him holding the morning coffee cups smiling at him hearing his soulful voice .