Oneshots -Ran's Birthday Special-

(Two oneshot in one Chapter :)

-Hot spring-

(So if you are wondering, this oneshot is not connected to the main story

(So if you are wondering, this oneshot is not connected to the main story. This is just a 'Imagine if Y/n and Ran were dating each other at around their 20s')

-Recommend songs to listen while reading:

•Peak(Fed up)- RAAHiiM
•Babydoll- Ari Abdul
•We can make love- SoMo
•In for it- Tory Lanez
•Love is a Bitch- Two feet

-Enjoy!

_

Author's point of view:

Stepping inside the hot spring, I felt the cold floor yet warm feeling, inside it.

Thought of Y/n, She's all alone inside their Hot spring, Ran is quite busy doing some normal Work.

Ha.... The feeling of the quiet place, as you were all alone taking a bath... It felt so good...

She take off her robe, Tying up her hair and then dip herself inside the Hot steamy water.

"Wah.... The water is okay, not so hot..." She mumbled, she rests her head, and took a deep breath as she closes her eyes.

"I could live like this...."

_

A while now, she fell asleep and then snap of it. She woke up and then realized she's been on the water for hours now.

Oh fuck-

She was about to get up, but then suddenly she was startled to see someone was beside her. It is Ran, her one and only Husband.

"R-ran...?" She asked, looking at her husband, admiring his pale skin as she tapped him.

Ran was not responding or anything, he must've been working so late that he thought to himself to join his lovely Wife for a bath, It is almost midnight.

"E-eh....? He is asleep? Since when did he joined me...? A lot of questions were filled inside my head now."

"B-babe? Are you awake?" She tap him again, and finally Ran woke up.

"H-huh? D.. Did I fall asleep that fast?" He chuckled, looking at Y/n's Direction, zoning out.

"Hmm? Baby? Is that you?" He asked.

He was still half-asleep?

She gave him a soft chuckle and then pat his head.

"This is the first time I saw your hair tied up like this." She said.