Chapter 1

•Wedding to Disaster•

[I didn't put any greetings or prolouge since it was already mentioned on the Description]

Y/n's point of view:

'You'll be a perfect bride for, Kenjiro. You look so gorgeous, my daughter.' My mother complimenting me.

*sigh* does she think complimenting me like that will heal my pain?

My Mother and Father literally Arranged marriage, me with some dude that I don't even know, and will never be interested in knowing him or maybe them!

'You look so pretty, Y/n-sama.' One of the stylist said 'I don't need ay compliment coming from all of you.' I mumbled, letting them hear those words that Just blurt out of my Mouth.

'That's rude for you to say, Young lady.' Mom just crossed her arms.

I fall in silence for a moment and sigh again.

'A-are you okay?' The hairdresser asked 'It's better not telling such a untrustworthy people like you.' I sat properly and just closed my eyes.

'Hmm.. It's time, you girl fisnish what you need to be done, we have to go.' It seems like they're gonna head to the Church.

_

Afterwards they are done styling and stuff doing things on me. After hours of preparing and doing some make up.

I'm all alone inside the room. Well someone will just come and pick me up to send me outside the Aisle and in there, I'll start walking a slow walk and just act like crying. Gosh...

'I'm so tired right now...' I mumbled.

_

After minutes of waiting the Driver finally knocked.

'Y/n-sama, are you ready to come out?'

'What do you think?' I coldly asked and head outside.

There's tons of maid that was awaited for me, so that they can just lift my dress up while walking, co'z It's such an embarrassing thing if I fell on the Aisle, right?

'I can't believe you'll be marrying, such a fine man..' Jessa, my personal maid said 'Are you fuckin' kidding? Such a fine man like him is not my type lol.' I replied and then she fall in silent. While closing the car door.

'Literally, I hope all of them just disappear...

_

I didn't really meant what I just said earlier, but once the door was opened.

It was all bloody, all over it.

Suddenly a nervouse smile formed on my face.

'*chuckled nervously* I-I didn't really mean it that way...' I mumbled as I dropped the bouquet that I was holding.

I stood up straight and head, to check the corpses.

'This isn't funny at all, but I guess they really do deserve it.' I mumbled.

As I was checking my Groom's body, I heard a chuckle, from someone.

'Who The fuck are you?' I asked, I raised my head and saw a Guy who wore a Purple suit, sitting on a table with his leg crossed as he was holding a gun.

'Seems like you liked it, huh?'

'The fuck are you talking about?' I asked 'This. Your family and your grooms family, also your groom is dead.' He was smirking at me.

He seems to be enjoying this show.

'You.... You sais something about them wanted to be dead, right?' He was walking towards me.