Chapter 16

•Once upon a Sweet story•

14 years ago:

Mitsuya Takashi: Age 13 years old.

Mitsuya's point of view:

I was buying some groceries in the Mall, with my Younger siblings. Since my Mother were at Work again and I need to buy some food for us to eat something.

I was walking home, When Luna suddenly wanted to go to the Playground, I don't have any choice but to let them play there, for a while.

As They were playing, I was counting the money that I'm holding.

'Is that your money?'

When Suddenly a Girl with a ponytail, Wearing a Red ribbon on it, approached me.

I looked at her, and saw a Pretty girl, looking at me as her both arms were behind her.

I nodded, don't know how to respond. Since this was my first time seeing a pretty girl.

'Wow~ I envy you... I haven't hold any money yet.. But my cousin said, I will. Not now but in the near future.' She smiled at me as She said those words, sweetly.

'Onii-chan!! Luna-chan fell!!' My Sister suddenly fell onto the Slide, she was crying so hard.

I quickly Ran to them and comfort Luna.

'Shh... Mana, I told you to watch Luna.'

As I was trying to calm Luna. The girl suddenly step in and calm Luna.

'Shh... Do you want a candy?' She asked her, and Luna nodded.

'I want too!! I want!?' Mana said.

'I- I'll buy you later..' I told Mana but I was lying since this money is for Next week..

The girl suddenly Patted both Mana and Luna's head.

'Wait here, I'll buy more.' She stated and left.

She then came back with someone.

'Here.. You can have a lot of candy and sweets.' She gave a 2 packs of candies.

'N-no It's really fine..'

'If Y/n-sama want to give gifts it's fine... Young man.' The old woman said 'Yep, here's yours too.' She gave me a sweets too.

'Make sure not to eat all of it, once.' She said as she was holding my hands.

'Y/n-sama, It's time for us to leave. It's getting dark now.'

'You guys can ride my car. It's getting dark..' She said 'It's fine.' I said.

'Kuri-san. I keep on calling you guys. Let's go, I'm gonna be late! Y/n! Hurry!' It was an angry tone coming from the woman.

'Sorry, Mother.' She was dragged by her Mother, she was waving her hands to us as she was getting pulled by her Mother so Aggressively.

'Her name was... Y/n.' I mumbled, I grabbed gently, Luna and Mana so that we could go home now.

_

After all those years, I kept on thinking about her, and it I kept falling for her ever since then.

I kept on visiting the Playground, wherein we first met up. But she didn't go in there, ever again.

'Hmm... She didn't come again..'

13 years later:

I was walking back to our home, when suddenly I kinda feel like wanting to visit the Playground again.