Epilogue

Heya!

_

I just wanna say thank you guys for supporting this Story of mine, I got really lazy so I didn't had a chance to make it to Chapter 25, I was literally planning to make it until Chapter 25 but since the Laziness hit me, I had to make it short.

This story was way too spicy for me :P so I really don't know what to put after, I'm not goof at making smut tbh. Still learning.

I read a lot of Yaoi and smuttyyy arts/manhwa/stories but seems like I still can't learn from it. I'm not good at writing, still freakin' improving.

This story were like an experiment and stuff, but yeah I'm still having a hard time doing some sex scenes and all.

I was so glad to have readers, It might be so cringy😭 so I'm very sorry for that. This story were umm.. What do I call it, This story were getting rushed since I kept on wanting to make story for Mitsuya and Baji, but at the same time I also want to make story for Megumi. I wanna publish it first.

To be honest, I really forgot to re-write 'Chasing Gojo' I only re-write the Prologue and the Chapter 1.

So I guess I need to focus for that too :)

Again, Thank you very much for reading my story, I can't thank you guys enough but I really mean it. I was very greatful about to have you guys, reading my Book.

I love you guys, always <3

Btw I have a Tiktok acc and it's:

@Haru_yaaaaaa

Also my next story will be published maybe sooner.

[Hope you guys will check it out :p]

[BYE~]