Chapter 20

•The ending Of our Dangerous love story•

-

Author's point of view:

(Wedding to Disaster)

In this day, Ran and Rindou got a message from their old friend about Ran's First love.

(Again don't mind the time😭)

'Mark got the Location, Let's go?' Rindou nodded and they began to drove off to Y/n's Location

And she's getting married, Seems like some incident will happen in her wedding day.

_

Ran and Rindou were smoking for a bit, inside their Car. To wait for the right time.

Finally, Ran and Rindou head outside after smoking for a sec. They went inside the church and then.

'Bang'

*Gunshot*

Ran's suit were kinda filled with blood.

He smirked to Rindou, and Rindou head outside to leave Ran alone, because Rindou will pick Y/n up.

Afterwards, The door opened and then a Gorgeous girl who was wearing a Gown, came inside.

Once she stepped in, she saw nothing but a Bloody church, full of corpses.

Y/n suddenly smirked and chuckled.

'*chuckled nervously* I-I didn't really mean it that way...' She mumbled as She suddenly dropped the bouquet that She was holding.

She then stood up straight and head, to check the corpses.

'This isn't funny at all, but I guess they really do deserve it.' She mumbled.

As she was checking her Groom's body, she heard a chuckle, from someone.

She was curious who was it, so she looked at the person who was sitting on the church table.

'Who The fuck are you?' she asked, As she raised her head and saw a Guy who wore a Purple suit, sitting on a table with his leg crossed as he was holding a gun.

'Seems like you liked it, huh?'

'The fuck are you talking about?' She  asked 'This. Your family and your grooms family, also your groom is dead.' He was smirking at Y/n as he was staring at her, judging her from head to toe.

He seems to be enjoying this show.

'You.... You said something about them wanted to be dead, right?' He was walking towards You.

'W-what?' I was starting to get scared.

'You said. "Literally, I hope all of them just disappear." Like that.' He said, chuckling.