Chapter 10

•First fuck•

5:47 pm

Y/n's Point of View:

Ran began to strip me as we were making out, I can feel he is craving to me as he is kissing me agressively, stripping me so aggressive too. He is ripping my Shirt.

Ran suddenly stopped after he ripped my Upper clothes, and then he started to strip my Lower clothes.

I was wearing a Write Upper clothes (Crop top) and a Mom's Jeans.

He is slowly stripping my lower clothes and began to make out with me again.

I can also feel he is smirking as we were making out, after that he already strip my clothes the only left was my Underwears.

He chuckled as he is looking at my underwears.

'If you were just to laugh because of my Underwears, let's stop it.' I added, he smirked at mr and caress my hair as he gently touched my Cheeks after.

'Your Underwears looks cute.' He replied, then he strip my Bra and also slowly removing my Lower Underwear.

'Ha... Fuck.' I'm thinking out loud, I wuickly covered my Mouth and looked at his Smirking face.

'Oh really...? I didn't even touched you yet.' He chuckled 'Oh.. Shut up.'

Afterwards I'm all naked now, while Ran only have his Boxer and his Suit.

He then stood up and started to remove his Necktie and strip himself.

After, he slowly approached me, on the Bed and then kissed me again.

I can feel the Saliva of his and mine, Mixing as we were bumping each other's tongue. I don't know why I felt like I'm a pro but I'm just following his tongue as he also started to kiss my neck to my Collarbone, leaving a Hickey on my Neck and so do on my Collarbone to my Chest.

'You look pretty hot right now, ha... I can't wait to get inside of your body.' He said as he removed his Boxer.

'Do you know how to do Blowjob?' He asked, pulling out his Dick (Should I be saying this? Nah.)

'B- Blowjob? I- I haven't....' I mumbled but it seems like he heard it, He grabbed my face and his Personality began to changed.

He smirked at me and say with an erotic voice trying to seduce me.

'Come on, I'll teach you....'

'H-huh!?'

'Suck it.' He said, pointing at his Dick. Is he kidding me? This is my first time why would he go agressive? And besides I just can't help but stare on his Dick, I mean it's big but... Umm.. How do I suck such a big thing??

'I- I can't-' He began to squeeze my Face so bad and that I can't even speak.

'Suck it... Mommy.' I-

It turned me on so I didn't have any choice since he is seducing me so bad and I hate the fact that it's working. I started to jerk him but using my Hands. He is on the bed while I'm under him.

I'm trying my best to make him feel good, But the fact that I can't even pleasure him makes me embarrassed. I don't have any experience doing such a thing like this.

'What's with you?' He chuckled 'I- I told you I don't know how.' He then smirked at me and whispered 'Stop using your Hands, do it with your mouth.' He said and I just nodded.

_

'Suck the tip. U-ha... L- Like that.'

Is it working?