Chapter 11

•Argue•

Y/n's Point of view:

It's almost 12 so I started to prepare for myself because Zuha-chan invited me to hang out with Hakkai and their friends :) well Honestly I don't even know who Mitsuya is. Sorry🥲

Ran helped me to clean myself even though I'm already cleaned up, I still can't get over earlier I can't even stand straight and I was still Trembling so hard.

After that Ran volunteered to Drop me off, I told him so many times that I can drive but he said he just wanted me to drop off since he is heading in the Same way as me.

But when we got at the back of the Mall he turned to other side!

'YOU FUCKIN' LIAR!' I yelled as I was raising my Middle finger on him, he just smirked at me while leaning on the door of his car as he is Driving, he is inside btw.

I was annoyed but at the same time relief because He will not be around for the day.

I let out a small sigh and proceed to walk infront of the mall, I purposely told Ran to drop me off at the back of the Mall so that no one will know I have a husband, Well It's not that I don't want them to know it's just they would literally beat Ran out if they found out I married a guy who Kidnapped me.

_

While I was walking, I thought about buying a drink for a moment since they would probably be arrived at 12:30. So I went inside the mall to buy Some drink in Starbucks.

'I want one (Your fav drink) please.' I asked the Counter, as I was looking for a credit card (one of Ran's Black card since he gave me one😚).

'Please wait for a minute ma'am.' He said, I just bow and went to look for a seat.

As I was just scrolling and watching some of the pictures and videos in the Gallery, A Guy asked me if he can seat besides me.

'May I share a Seat with you, miss?' He asked, he have this calm and soft voice.

I looked at him and was about to say 'yes' but my gaze stopped to the Two kids that are with him.

Oh... He is with a two cute girls, It looks like it's his daughters.

'Ah yeah sure, sure. You guys can have the seat later, I'm just waiting for my drink.' I smiled at the two girls as I nodded. They sat besides me. I just continued to scroll through my Gallery.

But a Stare was kinda making me feel anxious for some reason, I looked at the direction wherein I feel like someone is staring at me. And saw the Two cute girls looking at me.

I chuckled softly and said.

'Are you waiting for your, Mom?' I asked, but I was shocked when they shook their heads 'U-uh... Am I wrong?' I laughed awkwardly and they smiled at me slightly.

'Your Dad is handsome.' I complimented their Dad but I was confused when they laughed at me.

'W-why?' I asked, The guy looked at me and chuckled with his soft and deep voice.

'I'm just their Brother.' He said, I was embarrassed for a sec and turned red then Chuckled like I didn't even do something so Stupid.

While I watched them laugh, I stopped and looked at the Guy's Style. I judge his style, Up to down.

He is wearing a Black turtle neck and a White jacket, with his hair was very suit of his Style because he have this Kinda long hair, he is also wearing a black with a cross in it, earrings.

He have a very good Sense of fashion.

'Oh, I really am sorry of misunderstanding.' I apologize to them as I bowed at them, the guy chuckled and said that It's okay.