ten.

FALSE GOD | x.
"THE CULLENS ARE NO MORE?"
(' ALONE AGAIN ')

"THE CULLENS ARE NO MORE?"(' ALONE AGAIN ')

THE HUNT FOR VICTORIA WAS ON.

Sam had texted Devyn that Victoria had crossed the Canadian border into Washington and that they had someone searching for her day and night. She spent her weekends in Forks with Tristan, training and visiting her family which practically consisted of Bella and Charlie now. And weekdays were dedicated to schoolwork and light partying.

"I have beer!" Anthony exclaims as he enters Leah and Malia's apartment. The three of them were seated on the floor, helping Malia with a review for an upcoming exam.

"We are having a study session!" Emma exclaims, "Beer is not welcome."

"Beer is totally welcome," Malia says as she jumps up and takes a can from Anthony before hugging him. He's caught off guard, but he recovers quickly, patting Malia on the back.

Devyn groans, "What's a girl got to do to get a wine cooler around here?"

"I have fireball!" Jasmine exclaims as she enters the apartment, Ethan and Charlotte behind her.

"Even better!" Devyn says as she jumps to her feet and takes the bottle from Jasmine, kissing her on the cheek.

"Aren't you studying for your exam?" Charlotte asks Malia who was done with her first can of beer already.

"Was," Emma states, "She was."

"I can still study," Malia says before letting out a burp.

"That was gross," Leah mutters.

"Sorry," Malia says shyly.

"A burp in other countries is a compliment to the chef," Ethan states as he takes a can of beer from Anthony, "Have no shame about that."

"I think we should have a fireball float?" Devyn says, "Any takers?"

"I am totally taking," Jasmine says, "I saw a recipe for a float with apple cider!"

"That sounds delicious! Let's do it."

"You guys are aware that it is Tuesday, right?" Leah asks.

"And?" Ethan asks, "We're young and dumb. Drink a beer."

"Yeah Leah," Devyn says from the kitchen with a smile, "Drink a beer."

Leah glares playfully at her and Devyn grins as she opens the freezer, pulling out a tub of ice cream.

"So, my sexy friends," Ethan says, "I hooked up with the hottest dude last night. He smelled like my grandpa's old cigars."

"Did you hook up with him because he smells like your grandfather's cigars?" Anthony asks, "Cause that's weird as hell man."